I question the main event of ufc on fox

I don't know. Women's gymnastics does huge ratings. People like seeing pixies bounce around.

Me, too. Fuck lobster. I used to order only chicken tenders at any restaurant I went to. My friends would give me shit for it.

With that said, this could draw a lot of non-fans with the right promos.

It took me a while before i realized you were talking about the fights, and not chicken tenders. :icon_cry2

I think the first few fights are strong enough and fans will be happy, main event as long as its not boring will be just fine for a all around good show

They need to promote it with the clip of johnson flailing around like a retarded 7 year old trying to get out of joeb's guillotine with rogan voice overing telling us how technical he is.

I dont think the flyweights are main event worthy, but I dont think rousey or womens mma is either so its whatever, I do like bantam and feather weight fights though.

the Teixeira/Jackson fight and the Cerrone fight looks great to me though, pretty stoked

dont think rousey or womens mma is either so its whatever

Oh that would've been interesting

the Teixeira/Jackson fight and the Cerrone fight looks great to me though

Looks good. They just need a hook. A reminder on Sunday to tune in 6 days later.

What if they did

Main: rampage vs chael
Rousey vs carmouche
Dodson vs Johnson

You got your big stars(put the stare down in the banner/promo that airs during the games
You got your next big star in Rousey and major Intruige with the women
And you got a charismatic young guy in Dodson who might start the show with some fireworks

Back