I Pwned an Ambulance

is this how you get your jolly's or something. Some sort of sick fantacy life. Seek medical help you need it

Ho Ho..Not to be a dick to Ceaser but, I would like to take this time to thank Bruce for making me laugh when I was kinda pissed about nothing in particular. If your ever in CA stop by and I'll dust off the old 89' dodge ram and race ya from hospital to hospital.

Originally posted by Bloody Pulp
Ho Ho..Not to be a dick to Ceaser but, I would like to take this time to thank Bruce for making me laugh when I was kinda pissed about nothing in particular. If your ever in CA stop by and I'll dust off the old 89' dodge ram and race ya from hospital to hospital.

Its a deal.

Slice....slap me some skin.

Originally posted by Bruce Lovely
Well, I'm starting to sober and realize what I wrote.

so you now find it as funny as i do?

Originally posted by Bruce Lovely
Well, I'm starting to sober and realize what I wrote.

So you didn't actually turn his friend into a fender hamburger?

well i feel ripped off for one.

Oh no, I most certainly did. Well, if it wasn't his friend, then I don't know who that toddler was, J-Garden.

Punk, yes. Its even funnier watching a playground full of kids scatter, but the group playing pogs is too caught up in what they're doing to realize that the sniper van is approaching quickly......too quickly.

I am curious if that "quality" $2.95 dinner came with a drink?
That sounds a bit far fetched, if you ask me.

he harrassed you...aside from the fact that you killed his friend and made jokes about it, you did nothing to warrant him threatening to kick your ass.

Originally posted by lsg
I am curious if that "quality" $2.95 dinner came with a drink?
That sounds a bit far fetched, if you ask me.

I always bring a water bottle to the table.

Originally posted by punkmother
he harrassed you...aside from the fact that you killed his friend and made jokes about it, you did nothing to warrant him threatening to kick your ass.

So if need be, you'd represent me on the stand?

hey punk if it means anything i think you should actually really "own" this forum...............

what do you mean by "own"?

and get a fucking avatar.

i like your style and i think this should be your forum........i can't find a avatar that suits me really...........

I have to say this turned out funnier than racing stairs. I thought i'd hurt something i laughed so hard, and i'm not talking about anything on a road.

Back