Originally posted by wushu
031_3077.jpg

yes i agree. . . . .

malone.jpg

see even Karl thinks it stinks

Originally posted by Bruce Lovely
Its burgundy.

That's French for "kick ass".

No its actually French for: Lets all have greasy moustaches and have rampant sex in the streets of Paris.

Originally posted by J-Garden
No its actually French for: Lets all have greasy moustaches and have rampant sex in the streets of Paris.

I'm nearly certain its French for "pound me in the ass"

Let's stick to what's important, I endangered my life and others to pass an ambulance.

I`ve got to say that Bruce, without a doubt, is the most amusing person on thsi forum. You actually make me LOL, Bruce!!!

Originally posted by JKDShootFight
I'm nearly certain its French for "pound me in the ass"

You're thinking of Bonjour.

I believe you only opened this thread to see what kind of engine I'm hiding under my Craftsman 20 foot extension ladder. No way I'm spilling the goods.....

I have just consulted my French-English Dictionary and J-Garden you are correct...

Originally posted by Bruce Lovely
I believe you only opened this thread to see what kind of engine I'm hiding under my Craftsman 20 foot extension ladder. No way I'm spilling the goods.....

Read it and weep tard man:

wheelchairA.jpg

Thats gotta hurt.

Ouch......that a fucking nice set of wheels J.

Goddamn, if you only knew how many times a day the thought of somebody driving a ladder popped into my head........not to mention, how much it cracks me up.

Originally posted by JKDShootFight
I have just consulted my French-English Dictionary and J-Garden you are correct...

Dated 1742, around puberty.

Wow arn't you special you endagered the lives of others for some stupid little thrill. I hope you get caught one day and rip your licence to pices in front of your eyes. People like you are almost as bad as drunk drivers. Dumbass

Originally posted by Hail_Ceasar
Wow arn't you special you endagered the lives of others for some stupid little thrill. I hope you get caught one day and rip your licence to pices in front of your eyes. People like you are almost as bad as drunk drivers. Dumbass

I find it hard to believe, but we have actually found someone that could not outsmart, Bruces avatar. You sir, are indeed a complete retard and it is my sincerest wish that you get ran over by a drag racing Ambulance.

sorry i am still recovering one of my friends was killed by a speeding driver last week. When people talk about shit like this it just makes me really angery

it wasn't bruce, don't blame bruce... bruce was just encouraging the ambulance to go faster

Ahhh thats very understandable, however i wouldn't take anything Bruce says that seriously. The guy claims to be some sort of Medical student, when I've heard that he is in fact a mild mannered perfume salesman from shadyside. He did once say he was ugly though, and to be honest, i can believe that.

a perfume sales person? Just out of curioity why is he still here but hojac is not. At least hojac was funny.

Back