I psychicly connected with a bird

So i was walking down a like outdoor hallway thing that was store fronts on both sides to get from walgreens to the shoe store at this strip mall place int he town i live in, not really important. Anyway as I am walking down i look over at what used to be a bonds auto parts that closed down, and there is this super yucky spider making a web on the window, its substantial and one of the fat ones that creep me the fuck out, not like a daddy long legs, this thing looks like i dont want it anywhere near me. I move to oither side and carry on. i dont find any shoes i like.
I am on the way back and im almost at the spider spot, so i move to other side of walkway again, and this bird just flys down like a foot away from me, and hovers in the air like a hummingbird almost, for a good 2 seconds, looks me dead in the eye, and just annihalates the spider. like i forgot it was even there for a second cuz this bird is freaking me out. it then just drops to the ground right next to me, and stares up at me, motionless. This thing was close enough so i could have kicked it without moving, just to put it in perspective. It stayed there just gazing up at me for seriously another 5 seconds. The strangest part was , other than its behavior, its markings. It was all balck, but had a strange pattern of like sideways boxes on its eyes, the pattern was orange. like it u half tipped over a square and it looked like a diamond kinda, but perfectly symmetrical on both sides. I checked google, i have no idea what kind of bird this was. It also wasnt a big bird, it was a kinda small bird, but defenitly not a hummingbird for sure.
Does anyone know anything about birds or bird behavior, im pretty shaken up, it felt very strange. I swear this bird was reading my thoughts or something.
If that little bird startled you, then you definitley don't want to come to my hood....These birds are ruthless around here.

apt6jrkndapqhkjraon4.jpg

Omg. Can you mentally control birds?!

Closest I've come to connecting with a feathered friend was when I noticed a bored mockingbird not far away, just sitting on a wire, and as I listened it became clear it was imitating any bird it heard.
So I started making clicks and whistles, and wouldn't ya know it, he sat there copying any such sound I could make until it flew away after a few minutes.

So i was walking down a like outdoor hallway thing that was store fronts on both sides to get from walgreens to the shoe store at this strip mall place int he town i live in, not really important. Anyway as I am walking down i look over at what used to be a bonds auto parts that closed down, and there is this super yucky spider making a web on the window, its substantial and one of the fat ones that creep me the fuck out, not like a daddy long legs, this thing looks like i dont want it anywhere near me. I move to oither side and carry on. i dont find any shoes i like.
I am on the way back and im almost at the spider spot, so i move to other side of walkway again, and this bird just flys down like a foot away from me, and hovers in the air like a hummingbird almost, for a good 2 seconds, looks me dead in the eye, and just annihalates the spider. like i forgot it was even there for a second cuz this bird is freaking me out. it then just drops to the ground right next to me, and stares up at me, motionless. This thing was close enough so i could have kicked it without moving, just to put it in perspective. It stayed there just gazing up at me for seriously another 5 seconds. The strangest part was , other than its behavior, its markings. It was all balck, but had a strange pattern of like sideways boxes on its eyes, the pattern was orange. like it u half tipped over a square and it looked like a diamond kinda, but perfectly symmetrical on both sides. I checked google, i have no idea what kind of bird this was. It also wasnt a big bird, it was a kinda small bird, but defenitly not a hummingbird for sure.
Does anyone know anything about birds or bird behavior, im pretty shaken up, it felt very strange. I swear this bird was reading my thoughts or something.
Did you figure out that it was an illuminati drone bird, yet?

I believe you. Nature will show you many things if you tune into it.

I miss thaybird I dreamt of him again last night I think it meant someithing

Back