I psychicly connected with a bird

I don't know why, but I believe him yo.

As for the type of bird, what state are you in? I think I might know what kind you are talking about.

Dude, how many different types of birds read a simpleton's mind and do his bidding?

I walked by a pond today and 8 ducks swam to shore and walked up to me. We just stood there looking at each other for several minutes. I didn't know what they wanted but they kept just chilling there right next to me. I started to walk towards home and they followed me. I began to jog slowly at first and then faster. They finally stopped following me and went back into the water.

I remember there was a user here called "Disgusting Avian". One of my top p4p GOAT usernames in here.

I had two cockatiels that recently died 'cos of old age. Poor little guys :(

Anyways...

Yes.

byrds.

You know what? I believe him.

im from england so when i read thread title, i thought you mean you connected 'psychicly' with a bird, i.e., a woman

was gonna say that's pretty routine

I went back there today with some bread and some orange juice for the bird, but it wasnt there any more. I will try again tommorow if I have time.

I went back there today with some bread and some orange juice for the bird, but it wasnt there any more. I will try again tommorow if I have time.

Based on your description of the bird I think you should have brought grape drink or Courvoisier if you want to party.

No one will believe me, but I psychically connected with my Preying Mantis.

RIP Emma

marco-polo-netflix-series-1-476.jpg

You need to "psychicly" connect with a dictionary.

That was just a street performer in costume.

I hope you tipped him well.

Holy shit this is awesome. Thanks for sharing, TS. I don't know what to make of it, but my world's a little cooler knowing that you had that encounter.

Holy shit this is awesome. Thanks for sharing, TS. I don't know what to make of it, but my world's a little cooler knowing that you had that encounter.
Any idea what kind of bird it was?
I havent slept in like 2 days this is driving me crazy.

Any idea what kind of bird it was?
I havent slept in like 2 days this is driving me crazy.

Dude, it's not that difficult to figure out what happened. You obviously saw a manifestation of Mielikki take on a manifestation of Lolth. Those two have been warring for centuries with Drizzt being the centerpiece and have had thousands of little battles like that with each other. It's okay. Don't worry about it and get some sleep.

Back