I psychicly connected with a bird

You had a psychic connection with a black bird? Did she look anything like this?

rupc8p.jpg

Psychick is the cousin of Psyduck, and Psyduck is a vile gang rapist, both mentally and physically

You didn't.

Thread over.

Don't play cute- you know I need specifics within the given context

(okay it's the latter, cmon hurry up)

I figured as much but didn't want to jump the gun seeing as I usually provide images when the subject of quantity comes up.

Keep in mind excessive to one individual may not be to another depending on tolerance and body mass. Rule of thumb to those who are curious is to never fellate more than three pineapple-fed gents at once.

I think the bird was hungry and considering pecking out TS's eye for lunch but then spotted the spider just in time as to score a more convenient meal

I figured as much but didn't want to jump the gun seeing as I usually provide images when the subject of quantity comes up.

Keep in mind excessive to one individual may not be to another depending on tolerance and body mass. Rule of thumb to those who are curious is to never fellate more than three pineapple-fed gents at once.

This is reasonable. Thanks, should do nicely

I have a friend who wants to know for scientific purposes but is interested in connecting pschicly with a bird

Sounds like a bad trip and a male red wing blackbird.

Several Native American cultures are big "animal totems" and birds and spiders are a big part of that. Sounds like the bird got Trickster off of your back :)

Those spiders are called Orb Weavers, and are totally harmless. They are only dangerous in that people who walk through their webs sometimes have heart attacks when those big mamas are on them. For real.

Were you totally sober, TS?

The op kicked off with a crazy run on sentence that ended with "nothing you just read is important." there's no way I'm reading a second sentence.

Back