I psychicly connected with a bird

That is a pretty hostile response, I was just looking for help identifying a bird.

What state do you live in? My dad has been birdwatching for around 50 years, it's been one of his main hobbies all his life. I talk with him tomorrow, if you don't get an answer by then (and you actually want to know) give me the location you saw it and a detailed description (if you can add anything you haven't already noted).

wait-you-mad-bro.jpg

2cBzy.jpg

Lol at Zack wasting people's time. You choose to read his posts, you're wasting your time. Besides he hardly uses any letters anyway, how much time do you need to read his posts?

cool. was gonna laugh even harder if u were XD

How the fuck am I gonna be mad at someone who has rustling jimmies in their sig lol. There really isn't much that is more hilarious than somebody who is REALLY pissed off on the internet and typing about it. Sometimes I can understand why trolls do what they do.

Lol at Zack wasting people's time. You choose to read his posts, you're wasting your time. Besides he hardly uses any letters anyway, how much time do you need to read his posts?

ppl dont wanna take responsibility 4 their actions XD

i blame kids these days w) their rappity hippity hop & their sheek headphones. either that or the entitled ppl

Lol. He's not that bad man

How the fuck am I gonna be mad at someone who has rustling jimmies in their sig lol. There really isn't much that is more hilarious than somebody who is REALLY pissed off on the internet and typing about it. Sometimes I can understand why trolls do what they do.

idk. ive seen some ppl lose it pretty bad in the berry 4 some reason & esp in da warrm. shizz is crazy in there

which is kinda y i stick to being here where the light hearted humor/intelligents actions @

ppl dont wanna take responsibility 4 their actions XD

i blame kids these days w) their rappity hippity hop & their sheek headphones. either that or the entitled ppl

Last edited:
+1 on the demonic. TS might be the omen. Demonic bird doing his bidding.

Try to psychicly connect with paragraphing next time.

Try to psychically connect with a dictionary next time.

You're rustled over something though, or why else did you decide to give Zack all of this attention?
I've literally never mentioned him or replied to him ever in any thread the whole time I've been here.

I reply to him twice in one thread and now I've given him 'all this attention.'

By virtue of creating a discussion about him, you've now given him far more attention than I ever did or ever will.

So if anyone's rustled, it's you bro.

It's you.

I actually intimidated some ants a while back when I was stoned just by looking at them. True story.

Try to psychically connect with a dictionary next time.

For what? My continued use of TS's spelling error?

I've literally never mentioned him or replied to him ever in any thread the whole time I've been here.

I reply to him twice in one thread and now I've given him 'all this attention.'

By virtue of creating a discussion about him, you've now given him far more attention than I ever did or ever will.

So if anyone's rustled, it's you bro.

It's you.

All the attention of that post that was to a simple "nope"

My attention is love, yours clearly isn't.

So i was walking down a like outdoor hallway thing that was store fronts on both sides to get from walgreens to the shoe store at this strip mall place int he town i live in, not really important.

thats as far as i got. u suck.

Back