I psychicly connected with a bird

Actually a fairly interesting story. Animals may be able to sense things we aren't aware of... maybe the bird liked the way you strutted your stuff and sensed that you felt imminent danger from the spider.

So it flew down and dispatched it to show you that nature cares about you. And that you should care about nature. In other words, never eat winged-beasts again and when you serve ham at thanksgiving explain why there is no turkey in this way - stand up and announce you would like to say a prayer before the meal begins. This is what should be said :

"The winged beast,
descends in the winds of our favor.
Let us not harm these gentle creatures,
they don't even have that much flavor.

Ham is what we dine on,
to the spirit bird
may you shine on."

like in a funny way or in a morbid way

FoolhardySmartDobermanpinscher.gif

Next thread "I physically connected with a bird"

Birdfucker in the making.

jks TS, seriously entertaining story tho

http://giant.gfycat.com/FoolhardySmartDobermanpinscher.gif/img][/QUOTE]

dam the ambiguity of the english language

sometimes when my friends would say thats bad. id have to ask bad as in good or bad as in bad

[quote="catchwrestle1, post: 108480631"]Now will you finally take me seriously?[/QUOTE]

nope

sour diesel. it's not just for breakfast anymore.

ts, you are a warg

bran-warg.jpg

Yo Zack "dick" ryder, the question wasn't directed at you.

I suppose you are free to reply, but the problem remains - you rarely contribute anything of value. I guess in a sense, you would be worse if you tried to.

So thanks for not wasting more of people's time by actually attempting to give your posting some personality.

Take it sleazy.

One time i connected with this fat broad through telepathic wave lengths.

We both just wanted food though

Try to psychicly connect with paragraphing next time.

Yo Zack "dick" ryder, the question wasn't directed at you.

I suppose you are free to reply, but the problem remains - you rarely contribute anything of value. I guess in a sense, you would be worse if you tried to.

So thanks for not wasting more of people's time by actually attempting to give your posting some personality.

Take it sleazy.

wait-you-mad-bro.jpg

Back