I psychicly connected with a bird

NoGoodNamesLeft

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
So i was walking down a like outdoor hallway thing that was store fronts on both sides to get from walgreens to the shoe store at this strip mall place int he town i live in, not really important. Anyway as I am walking down i look over at what used to be a bonds auto parts that closed down, and there is this super yucky spider making a web on the window, its substantial and one of the fat ones that creep me the fuck out, not like a daddy long legs, this thing looks like i dont want it anywhere near me. I move to oither side and carry on. i dont find any shoes i like.
I am on the way back and im almost at the spider spot, so i move to other side of walkway again, and this bird just flys down like a foot away from me, and hovers in the air like a hummingbird almost, for a good 2 seconds, looks me dead in the eye, and just annihalates the spider. like i forgot it was even there for a second cuz this bird is freaking me out. it then just drops to the ground right next to me, and stares up at me, motionless. This thing was close enough so i could have kicked it without moving, just to put it in perspective. It stayed there just gazing up at me for seriously another 5 seconds. The strangest part was , other than its behavior, its markings. It was all balck, but had a strange pattern of like sideways boxes on its eyes, the pattern was orange. like it u half tipped over a square and it looked like a diamond kinda, but perfectly symmetrical on both sides. I checked google, i have no idea what kind of bird this was. It also wasnt a big bird, it was a kinda small bird, but defenitly not a hummingbird for sure.
Does anyone know anything about birds or bird behavior, im pretty shaken up, it felt very strange. I swear this bird was reading my thoughts or something.

Until you become a Mongolian wolf hunter, don't ever think about connecting with birds bro.

Nope, you did not connect with a bird

No one will believe me, but I psychically connected with my Preying Mantis.

RIP Emma

yes TS! i totally 100% believe u. screw the haterz

u totally connected w) dat bird.
also whens the wedding?

"Im pretty shaken up"?...haha dude u got looked at by a bird.

Also I finally posted big booties ass pic and you guys are skipping past my thread for nonamesleft talking about how a bird gave him a chubby?

Shame on you motherfuckers.

Also I finally posted big booties ass pic and you guys are skipping past my thread for nonamesleft talking about how a bird gave him a chubby?

Shame on you motherfuckers.

posted already. plus human on human is good but we're dealin with some interspecies shizz here man. TS had a connection with a hummingbird yo

So i was walking down a like outdoor hallway thing that was store fronts on both sides to get from walgreens to the shoe store at this strip mall place int he town i live in, not really important. Anyway as I am walking down i look over at what used to be a bonds auto parts that closed down, and there is this super yucky spider making a web on the window, its substantial and one of the fat ones that creep me the fuck out, not like a daddy long legs, this thing looks like i dont want it anywhere near me. I move to oither side and carry on. i dont find any shoes i like.
I am on the way back and im almost at the spider spot, so i move to other side of walkway again, and this bird just flys down like a foot away from me, and hovers in the air like a hummingbird almost, for a good 2 seconds, looks me dead in the eye, and just annihalates the spider. like i forgot it was even there for a second cuz this bird is freaking me out. it then just drops to the ground right next to me, and stares up at me, motionless. This thing was close enough so i could have kicked it without moving, just to put it in perspective. It stayed there just gazing up at me for seriously another 5 seconds. The strangest part was , other than its behavior, its markings. It was all balck, but had a strange pattern of like sideways boxes on its eyes, the pattern was orange. like it u half tipped over a square and it looked like a diamond kinda, but perfectly symmetrical on both sides. I checked google, i have no idea what kind of bird this was. It also wasnt a big bird, it was a kinda small bird, but defenitly not a hummingbird for sure.
Does anyone know anything about birds or bird behavior, im pretty shaken up, it felt very strange. I swear this bird was reading my thoughts or something.

I don't know why, but I believe him yo.

As for the type of bird, what state are you in? I think I might know what kind you are talking about.

I'm good at birds and I'll tell you that this type of shit happens everyday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back