I predicted Conor will be three weight division champion 4 years ago

clusoheadsmll.png

then already had a post-fight speech prepared to talk about setting records....

somebody should have informed him that jared cannonier and vitor belfort also have TKO wins in 3 different weight classes

Interim championships don't count if the real champ is active.

The only time a interim championship is real is when there's a long-term injury or contract dispute and it's unclear if the real champ will actually fight again.

If he gets to fight Masvidal for interim championship, it will come true. That might be a tougher fight, because for some reason Masvidal got better and for some reason gained this power while not losing speed, which is NOT a common occurance, I see Conor smash Masvidal like he owe him money at lightweight, but Masvidal at WW for some reason is kinda tricky. Pound for pound, Masvidal isn't in Conor's league by any means tho. Conor is a special, special fighter, but Masvidal is a journeyman who for some reason gained this power, which plays well in any weight division, especially, he's not all that, but he's well rounded.

With that said, it's not that legitimate accomplishment, because in my opinion, Masvidal is a journeyman fighter all his career really, enjoying his five minutes of fame.

Call me, Mystic JustOnce.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...e-the-three-weight-division-champion.3326269/
Wow you troll. You are really upsetting the GSP/Khabib crowd.

somebody should have informed him that jared cannonier and vitor belfort also have TKO wins in 3 different weight classes

But Conor is so GREAT that he invented a walking style that came out over a decade ago. Also, he invented shoulder strikes. He's SOOOOOO innovative.

SMH.

If he gets to fight Masvidal for interim championship, it will come true. That might be a tougher fight, because for some reason Masvidal got better and for some reason gained this power while not losing speed, which is NOT a common occurance, I see Conor smash Masvidal like he owe him money at lightweight, but Masvidal at WW for some reason is kinda tricky. Pound for pound, Masvidal isn't in Conor's league by any means tho. Conor is a special, special fighter, but Masvidal is a journeyman who for some reason gained this power, which plays well in any weight division, especially, he's not all that, but he's well rounded.

With that said, it's not that legitimate accomplishment, because in my opinion, Masvidal is a journeyman fighter all his career really, enjoying his five minutes of fame.

Call me, Mystic JustOnce.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...e-the-three-weight-division-champion.3326269/
I'll call you "McNuts and McDick all up in your mouth"

No he wouldn’t. Cowboy only made $200k.
That's just what they put on paper.

The actual total amount that any UFC fighter is paid is never fully disclosed. This has been their business practice for years.

Why the hell would they fight for interim championship? Usman is active, he fought Colby just a month ago, and Woodley vs Edwards winner is a clear cut no.1 contender.

just putting it out there... I once wrote "All the belts" on sherdog

so if that ever happens... Im technically a prophet

Back