I predicted Conor will be three weight division champion 4 years ago

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
If he gets to fight Masvidal for interim championship, it will come true. That might be a tougher fight, because for some reason Masvidal got better and for some reason gained this power while not losing speed, which is NOT a common occurance, I see Conor smash Masvidal like he owe him money at lightweight, but Masvidal at WW for some reason is kinda tricky. Pound for pound, Masvidal isn't in Conor's league by any means tho. Conor is a special, special fighter, but Masvidal is a journeyman who for some reason gained this power, which plays well in any weight division, especially, he's not all that, but he's well rounded.

With that said, it's not that legitimate accomplishment, because in my opinion, Masvidal is a journeyman fighter all his career really, enjoying his five minutes of fame.

Call me, Mystic JustOnce.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...e-the-three-weight-division-champion.3326269/

Last edited:
You were wrong 4 years ago and still are today.....

If he gets to fight Masvidal for interim championship, it will come true. That might be a tougher fight, because for some reason Masvidal got better and for some reason gained this power while not losing speed, which is NOT a common occurance, I see Conor smash Masvidal like he owe him money at lightweight, but Masvidal at WW for some reason is kinda tricky. Pound for pound, Masvidal isn't in Conor's league by any means tho. Conor is a special, special fighter, but Masvidal is a journeyman who for some reason gained this power, which plays well in any weight division, especially, he's not all that, but he's well rounded.

With that said, it's not that legitimate accomplishment, because in my opinion, Masvidal is a journeyman fighter all his career, but for whatever reason, he gained this power late into his career, and power and speed and his well roundedness plays well anywhere.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...e-the-three-weight-division-champion.3326269/

Look how much backlash you got, people despise bold predictions. I recently predicted that Conor would actively try to beat Masvidal's fastest KO record against Cowboy and received similar backlash, and wouldn't you know he raced across the cage and tried to take Cowboy's head off with that first punch, then already had a post-fight speech prepared to talk about setting records....

With the right matchups, Conor has a very real chance to win his third belt.

You were wrong then and you’re wrong now.
<Fedor23><BC1>

He won't be WW champ.

Considering that he never defended either belt, he's hardly even a former LW or FW champ.

so you have cherry picked this one prediction from all the shit threads you've made over the last several years? ;)

so you have cherry picked this one prediction from all the shit threads you've made over the last several years? ;)

nah prob because your shit so you see shit in other people's good threads.

He’s not getting anywhere near Usman or Masvidal. This was only at 170 because he didn’t wanna cut weight for his comeback fight.

Look how much backlash you got, people despise bold predictions. I recently predicted that Conor would actively try to beat Masvidal's fastest KO record against Cowboy and received similar backlash, and wouldn't you know he raced across the cage and tried to take Cowboy's head off with that first punch, then already had a post-fight speech prepared to talk about setting records....

With the right matchups, Conor has a very real chance to win his third belt.

With "the right matchups", I'm sure a lot of fighters could win a belt in three divisions.

The point with Conor is how gifted his path has been. He didn't even remotely deserve the fight with Alvarez, given his ZERO defences at 145 and beating ZERO contenders at LW...and he sure as fuck deserves nothing at WW with a 2-1 record against non-contenders in that division.

But if you hand someone undeserved chances that are beyond their reach from a merit perspective, and they are a good fighter, of course great things can happen.

Conor is an excllent fighter...but his gifted path is a HUGE factor into this 'champ-champ' bullshit and now this potential 3-division champ bullshit. It's a largely manufactured status.

Besides the obvious counterpoints, "winning a belt" loses a lot of its luster when it is simply a single fight, let alone a single fight against someone who isn't necessarily a stylistic difficulty for you. GSP at MW is another example.

Conor did exactly what he was suppose to do in that fight, albeit in a fast and impressive way. The UFC literally set the stage for him in the simplest way possible (that had at least some level of plausibility).

With that said, it's not that legitimate accomplishment, because in my opinion, Masvidal is a journeyman fighter all his career really, enjoying his five minutes of fame.

I predicted you would a be 3 division nutsack sucking champion. And I wasn't wrong.

interim champ...now we are calling make believe champions the actual champion?

He's the second worst LW champ ever, usurped only by the journeyman Edward.

Bmf belt is not a weight class. <45>

Mofos trien up connors joke of a legacy. Cant even defend a belt. Lmao

He’s not getting anywhere near Usman or Masvidal. This was only at 170 because he didn’t wanna cut weight for his comeback fight.
lmao. those two were rimming conor for attention. conor would take their broke asses out of poverty with one fight.

Belts don’t mean anything anymore and your prediction is still stupid. Hth.

Not Mystic, just a Dipshit

:kiss:

Back