I predict Trump will drop out

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
He has a press conference starting in 5 min or so. I've been telling everyone he is just a distraction. He doesn't want to be President.
He dropped out last time he ran as well. Nobody seems to remember this.

Anyhoo, thought I'd put this out there so you all can make fun of me if I'm wrong.

But I'm not wrong. Watch.

And I didn't post this in the war room because it's not really about Trump. It's about my sad ego needing validation for being right about something.

In b4 "so what do you want, a cookie?"

I'm not sure what would ruin the GOP more: Him dropping out or him actually getting the nomination.

Trump looks too rustled for it to just be a publicity stunt. Like the Megyn Kelly thing, he looked genuinely rustled, it doesn't make sense if it's all just a troll.

He has a press conference starting in 5 min or so. I've been telling everyone he is just a distraction. He doesn't want to be President.

Anyhoo, thought I'd put this out there so you all can make fun of me if I'm wrong.

He wasn't the front runner last time

Trump looks too rustled for it to just be a publicity stunt. Like the Megyn Kelly thing, he looked genuinely rustled, it doesn't make sense if it's all just a troll.

Right now, or just in general?

If you win:

you_win_prize_downs.jpg

I agree with you but I would go as far as to say he's dropping out for sure. The man has done reality TV before and knows how to get his face out there. I just can't take him to seriously, especially after saying some of the most out right bat shit crazy things he proposes. I feel like he has some sort of underlying agenda that has to do with other things other than being the US president.

Don't worry, i'm sure he has another press conference scheduled. He may announce it then.

Time to turn tail and run. See you all in a month!

I've always assumed he'd eventually drop out but he might be mad enough to do it after the convention just to screw the party that doesn't really want him.

lol there was no way he was going to drop out. crazy talk

he won't drop out.

If he becomes the nominee, he'll make Kasich his VP.

You heard it here first.

In 99 when he ran his candidacy was laughed at as an obvious publicity stunt to sell his book
Although this time his run also started out as an obvious publicity stunt to sell his new book he somehow managed to become the Republican front runner
Terrible prediction

More likely he will be the first president to resign if he gets elected just because he has thin skin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back