I predict deez tings- Khabib will get injured, pull out of the fight, get stripped and then...

He won't get stripped if he pulls out <Huh2>

He will not get stripped, they will replace him with Nate most likely, for interim belt, or even no belt at all.

With an AKA fighter this is unfortunately a real possibility TS

You haven't seen Tony's fights have ya?

See, it's fun to play stupid.
Tony is a much more reckless fighter, sure. That creates openings for his D'Arce choke, but it also leaves him open to tons of counters.

My issue was with you saying that Khabib just sits on top just barely doing enough to stay busy like he's Danny Castillo or Charlie Brenneman. Sure, he may not throw as much power into his shots as Tito did, but the dude is putting on a mauling.

Its a fight that is down the line anyway so cool lets go .

All 3 will get injured and they'll just throw the LW belt in the garbage and close the division

All 3 will get injured and they'll just throw the LW belt in the garbage and close the division

Do you think with all the ab excercizes you’ve been doing you can make LW?

I think one thing is very clear, if Khabib pulls out if this fight he'll be stripped, his belt is illegitimate so he'll not be given any leeway.
Then if conor wins the belt he won is illigitmate, as his stripping was legitiatimate

Then if conor wins the belt he won is illigitmate, as his stripping was legitiatimate
That would depend who the replacement fighter is...

Also the fact that Conor is the lineal champ would help legitimize any vacant belt win.

Back