I predict deez tings- Khabib will get injured, pull out of the fight, get stripped and then...

giphy.gif

My prediction is Khabib pounds McGregor out and defends his belt

What if does'nt happen what you said

Oh look, another mentally weak person copying how Conor talks.

It is amusing to see that this is conor fans last hope. Deep down they want Khabib to get injured so their fraud idol can avoid him without backlash.

Wouldn't surprise me. He is likely training harder for this fight than any other and he has a history of pulling out

Conor v Tony for the vacant title
Im praying for it.

I do not want to see conor lose to a "stay busy" grinder that cant make weight consistently, gets injured constantly, and goes on religious hiatus every year.

Tony is much more entertaining, will give Conor a much more complex challenge, and when he gets conor down, he'll actually sub him instead of doing just enough to not get stood up.

Khabib should be stripped, but the way Dana bent over backwards to give Khabib the belt I douubt it. For some strange reason Dana wants him to be the champ in spute of the numerous pullouts and boring fighting style.

I think one thing is very clear, if Khabib pulls out if this fight he'll be stripped, his belt is illegitimate so he'll not be given any leeway.

Im praying for it.

I do not want to see conor lose to a "stay busy" grinder that cant make weight consistently, gets injured constantly, and goes on religious hiatus every year.

Tony is much more entertaining, will give Conor a much more complex challenge, and when he gets conor down, he'll actually sub him instead of doing just enough to not get stood up.
You haven't actually watched Khabib fight, have you?

Back