I predict Aldo wins by TKO/KO in the 1st round

Fedor2000

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Aldo is the King and Conor is his "Fool".. The King will toy with him for a few minutes then finish his "Fool"! Aldo will then pet conors head in a show of compassion.

Just countering all these foolish Conor threads. Im dead serious about Aldo winning though! :icon_lol:

You're probably right, that's why he didn't respond. Either that or he's some negative Nancy who hops into threads, fails at an attempt to discredit everyone else, then doesn't even look back, thus furthering a false sense of elitism.

I, too, am psyched. My favorite fighter gets to derail the biggest hype train we've seen in a while.

Agreed.

iYER6Vf.gif

Aldo hype train derailed indeed.

How the fuck is everyone buying the ufc Kool-Aid

Connor hasn't even fought someone like uriah or mendes or edgar yet. He beat up on Dennis Siver and people really think he is a world beater.

What the hell? I feel like I am missing something.

Funniest bump tonight.

I too think that Aldo is going make it look pretty easy.

He did make it look pretty easy. You are a wizard.

Don't count on it

Aldo will use those kicks brutally in this fight. Connor can only take so many.

Those leg kicks were brutal.

Aldo is the King and Conor is his "Fool".. The King will toy with him for a few minutes then finish his "Fool"! Aldo will then pet conors head in a show of compassion.

Just countering all these foolish Conor threads. Im dead serious about Aldo winning though! :icon_lol:

After the last fight i will honestly say that i expect a war and probably a 5 rounder. I think Connor has the skills to be the best but Aldo is super experienced so i think it its going to be a tough 1.

You never know..could be a crazy hagler/hearns slugfest... their egos making that happen. Gets ko'd that way.

Or a 5 round snoozefest. You never know in this crazy sport.

clean off..

Honestly think McGregor will make it look easy.

these bumps are brilliant, I love being smug the day after fights lol

I think it will be a good fight but look a lot like Aldo/Faber except not so many shots by Connie.

Conor has shown the ability for his left-hand to be super accurate/devastating. After all the "flash" he's been working on, which did look good, didn't work on Siver, he resorted to his boxing which has been winning the fights lately.

I have Aldo winning too, fast leg kicks, but Conors hands may be a problem for Aldo.

Not surprised someone with 'Fedor' in their username would have delusional predictions.

Mcgregor all day, after thinking about it Aldo runs into the same reach issue against Mcgregor that Siver did.

Oh, to be right. What will they say now?

Also absolutely demolished conor. Possible 1st rd KO, but I don't typically like to call aldo fights. You never know if he's coming in to kill the opponent or coast him out until the bell rings.

I have to admit, McGregor is fo real, still an asshole though.
By the way does it mean, that McGregor vs Edgar is next in line? Gonna be good!

Mcgregor all day, after thinking about it Aldo runs into the same reach issue against Mcgregor that Siver did.

Lmfao. Aldo has the same build, movement and skillsets as Siver, too - right? What a joke.

Anybody who thinks this is going to be a blowout by either man is basing their opinions on pure conjecture.

Anybody who thinks this is going to be a blowout by either man is basing their opinions on pure conjecture.

You're a moron. Literally EVERY FIGHT PICK EVER is a conjecture. Stop trying to sound smarter than everyone else by not being smart enough to understand either the words you're using or the thing you're slamming - possibly both in this situation.

I actually think there's a great chance this one goes the distance. Both men will talk it up prior but I think they both respect each other's abilities and will be weary of getting caught.

Honestly think McGregor will make it look easy.

If he fights like he did vs Siver you think that will be enough to make it look easy? I mean, Conor fighting like that is simply not going to "destroy" Aldo. Siver really did put up a better fight than the commentators were letting on.

Aldo has proven you should never bet against him. But styles make fights and Aldo has shown that he chews up wrestlers and spits them out. Conor is a different style than we've seen Aldo face, though, so there's at least a bit of an X factor.

Still, safe bet is always gonna be Aldo. But Conor shouldn't be written off.

I predict even if Conor does win, regardless of how, his many haters here will still proceed to shit on him and try to discredit his successes at every opportunity.

Seems to me that Connors defence is lacking and he gets hit quite a bit. I think Aldo has a good chance at knocking him out in the first round. Aldo also has a good chance with his leg kicks. Connor is really good offensively though so who knows...

Aldo TKO rd 2.

Then Conor faces Edgar and loses a decision.

Back