I predict Aldo wins by TKO/KO in the 1st round

I havnt got a clue who will win, will be interesting to see how McGregors cardio is if it goes the full distance, my gut is with Aldo having more experience Conor will need to get the first three rounds in the bag if he is going to get a decision, Aldo too smart and his cardio is proven.

That said, Aldo has struggled to get finishes over the last few years, so if Connor can play it canny, get points in the bag early on and force Aldo into going for a finish he could pick him off.

All i want is a really good fight, proper routine, one guy dominates first two rounds, gets a knockdown, a couple of close to finishes with a submission, other picks it up in rounds 3 and 4 and we go into the final round with it all tied and both firing all guns blazing.

Aldo can go 5 rounds, but he really slows down. Especially with pressure fighters and strikers. KZ, Edgar and Hominick slowed him down and were getting the better of Aldo later on.

Conor is very good at pressuring opponents. Which is bad news for Aldo in the later rounds. Yes, we're not sure how Conor looks in championship rounds, but he claims it's one of his greatest strengths. He also looks fresh in all 3 rounds in the Holloway fight. I think he has the edge on Aldo, but it's still up in the air.

Don't count on it

Aldo will use those kicks brutally in this fight. Connor can only take so many.

I predict that leg-kicks will be a non-issue in the fight. Care to bet?

I predict that leg-kicks will be a non-issue in the fight. Care to bet?

Sure, I see no reason to think kicks will be non issue. If you think Connors "movement" is why. He will run right into the kicks making the damage worse

Sure, I see no reason to think kicks will be non issue. If you think Connors "movement" is why. He will run right into the kicks making the damage worse

Let's say that if Aldo visibly hinders Conor's movement (significantly, maybe?) then I lose. If not, I win. Do you have any suggestions?

aldo will finish him at some point i think

Let's say that if Aldo visibly hinders Conor's movement (significantly, maybe?) then I lose. If not, I win. Do you have any suggestions?

Lets just do a simple av bet.

I have Aldo winning

You have Connor winning

Sound good? I guess we could add bonus points for length of av bet.

I say kicks will be a factor and you say they won't. Whoever is right gets to also make user change sig as well.

Lets just do a simple av bet.

I have Aldo winning

You have Connor winning

Sound good? I guess we could add bonus points for length of av bet.

I say kicks will be a factor and you say they won't. Whoever is right gets to also make user change sig as well.

Sounds good, sir. Consider it a wager.

Aldo round 2 tko. Without breaking a sweat...then chad gets he's chance at Conor and shows him who's the alpha male.

You're a moron. Literally EVERY FIGHT PICK EVER is a conjecture. Stop trying to sound smarter than everyone else by not being smart enough to understand either the words you're using or the thing you're slamming - possibly both in this situation.

Moron is a big word. He's no doubt decimated by that one. Anyway, this should be a great fight. Speed, technique, confidence, and power on both sides of the octagon in this fight. Psyched!

I bet aldo could take Conor down with ease also.

Edgar, Cormier and Melendez know a little more about fighting than I do, and they seem to think Conor's performances have been worthy of respect, so I'll go with that and look forward to an exciting match.

uewCTQc.png

aldos a great fighter but im nvr sold on him due to his cardio. if he doesnt finish his opponent early, he slows down by the 4th rd
i know he has alot of decision wins but watch his fights closely in the later rds. he slows his pace tremendously (hominick, edgar)

ive only recently started watching conor due to his spectacular climb in the division. in his last 3 fights he finished his opponents fairly quickly so i dont know much about his cardio

if they fight, itll most likely b a war

Moron is a big word. He's no doubt decimated by that one. Anyway, this should be a great fight. Speed, technique, confidence, and power on both sides of the octagon in this fight. Psyched!

You're probably right, that's why he didn't respond. Either that or he's some negative Nancy who hops into threads, fails at an attempt to discredit everyone else, then doesn't even look back, thus furthering a false sense of elitism.

I, too, am psyched. My favorite fighter gets to derail the biggest hype train we've seen in a while.

Back