I pray for Jones, I got a terrible feeling

This one is going to be nasty. Kinda like JDS vs Cain 3.

Or worse

I'm a huge Jones fan. But DC is a HW killer. He is gonna ragdoll Jones and hurt him. Jones is quite skilled so he will defend himself but something tells me he's not walking away on his own two feet after the fight. I Dont wanna jinx it. But DC has bad intentions I just know it.

Tell that to frank mir and Roy nelson.

Man those fights were so boring I fell asleep

I bet the fight is boring. Grudge fights have a high chance at not delivering on the hype.

Save your prayers for sick children. If Jones takes an ass kicking he will get paid for it and get an immediate rematch.

DC is soooo overated. I'm glad people think DC takes this as it will show exactly how elite JJ is. Bump this on Sunday.

while Jones calmly talks about greatness and the goals he has set for him way beyond what he has already achieved and how defeat never even enters his mind, Cormier talks about losing, being "realistic" and how he does not know if he could even beat Gus, Rumble or Glover. He just "has a feeling" about Jones.

don't worry, Jones got this. I think we will see the next evolutionary step from him while DC will be his good old self and look very competent while getting picked apart.

Hihi, really funny. Those who should have terrible feeling are DC's fans ;D

DC is soooo overated. I'm glad people think DC takes this as it will show exactly how elite JJ is. Bump this on Sunday.

How is beating an overrated fighter going to show how elite Jones is? Now that you have told us how overrated DC is if Jones wins it will mean he is a can crusher and if he looses he was even more overrated then DC.

Thanks for clearing things up!

Last edited:
Could go either way. Amazing fight!

while Jones calmly talks about greatness and the goals he has set for him way beyond what he has already achieved and how defeat never even enters his mind, Cormier talks about losing, being "realistic" and how he does not know if he could even beat Gus, Rumble or Glover. He just "has a feeling" about Jones.

don't worry, Jones got this. I think we will see the next evolutionary step from him while DC will be his good old self and look very competent while getting picked apart.

When has DC ever been picked apart? So I guess he will not look like his good old self then?

*Yawn* I have a terrible feeling it's going to be a 25 minute wrestling match/wall & stall.

I don't mind DC fans. The problem is with the Jones haters using DC as a pedestal to step on Jones.

Dominate champion for years and then suddenly another great fighter starves himself and comes down a weight class to beat on you.
Weidman Natural 205er
Hendricks Natural 185er
And now Cormier
Only Cain is safe.

Dominate champion for years and then suddenly another great fighter starves himself and comes down a weight class to beat on you.
Weidman Natural 205er
Hendricks Natural 185er
And now Cormier
Only Cain is safe.

Everybody fights out of their Real Nat weight.

I think jones wins easily

IMO, Jones will make DC tap out after a 2-3 rounds of punishment.

Back