I pray for Jones, I got a terrible feeling

taggermest

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
This one is going to be nasty. Kinda like JDS vs Cain 3.

Or worse

I'm a huge Jones fan. But DC is a HW killer. He is gonna ragdoll Jones and hurt him. Jones is quite skilled so he will defend himself but something tells me he's not walking away on his own two feet after the fight. I Dont wanna jinx it. But DC has bad intentions I just know it.

Jon has more tools in his toolbox than JDS has, I think he'll be fine.

Praying for Jones is all you can do.

Conor bless.

As one of the biggest Jones nut huggers on this site, I isn't worried at all yo. DC is gonna eat chicken bones Jones up.

Jones via destruction

i don't think this means what you think it means

No way DC eat shots better the Jones...Jones has been hit and proven....DC...fighting retired Hendo...Retired Barnett, Retired Mir, 1st Fight Cummins, Shows little...Weight cut will hurt as well...Hope to see DC humiliated

DC isn't Cain. I've been rewatching some of his fights and I just don't think he has the sort of complete game to worry Jones too much. If I believed in that sort of stuff, I'd be praying for DC. Bugger it, I might as well throw a couple up that way just in case.

I agree, this will be a 5 rnd gnp domination. JBJ wont look the same.

DC could win but Bones is favored for a reason. I expect he will beat DC into a living death.

Jones is probably the perfect fighter. He uses his physical attributes very well and he is (very) solid everywhere, very dynamic. Long reach usually means an advantage from a distance, but a disadvantage in close range, but this does not fully apply to Jones, as he throws elbows when his punches would not be efficient enough.

All of this looks good and fancy, and crafty, but at the end of the day, he has a very tough test on his hands in Cormier, a very strong guy with an amazing background and an always improving skill set. Cormier is basically his physical opposite, long and skinny against short and massive.

I believe Cormier has a really good shot at breaking Jones and I wish he does. On the other hand, if Jones dominates Cormier, Heavyweight should be his next step, but I do think that guys like Cormier and Velasquez are nightmare matchups for Jones. They just seem so much stronger and tougher.

Really looking forward to that one. That fight is so interesting from a mma perspective that I am a bit disappointed that there was all this bad blood garbage going on. Expect a very technical and physical fight.

You've turned a wee bit homosexual. Try to step back across the line

Back