I ordered both Pedro Sauer Shoyorolls

slomaro

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
i have missed out on previous shoyoroll batches so i ordered both of the new Pedro models and will try to get both batch 7s also hopefully.

Does anyone have a Pedro Shoyoroll that can share thoughts and pics?

You already ordered them, so why exactly are you looking for thoughts and pics now? I honestly don't understand these kind of after-the-fact threads.

i dunno do you have to be sucking fedor's dick or be one of his corner men to wear one of his walkout tees?

i dunno do you have to be sucking fedor's dick or be one of his corner men to wear one of his walkout tees?

that is a little different... but unless your teacher is Pedro Sauer or your school is affiliated with Pedro Sauer; wearing a Pedro Sauer Gi might be a little insulating to your instructor. It would be like wearing a Toronto Blue Jays uniform while playing for the New York Yankees.

p.s. I dont wear MMA T-Shirts or other appeal.

Last edited:
Smells like white belt in here.

jesus man what is with all you guys ranking on people for using what they want to wear..who cares what gi the guy wants to wear, are you the one wearing it? all he asked was a simple question.. I dont understand ranking on people just because they like something you dont. grow up

I checked and they are patches that can and will be removed.
I didn't ask for d bags to talk shit.thanks

jesus man what is with all you guys ranking on people for using what they want to wear..who cares what gi the guy wants to wear, are you the one wearing it? all he asked was a simple question.. I dont understand ranking on people just because they like something you dont. grow up

This.

there is a difference in wearing a flashy Gi and a team Gi, that is all. :icon_chee

What is with the SYR nuthuggers on Sherdog?

I bought the red one as well. The patches I plan on removing, the signature will probably stay.

i messaged shoyoroll on FB he said they are patches than can be removed the sig is embrodered though and will be fine

What is with the SYR nuthuggers on Sherdog?

They do make a nice Gi, but buying one just to remove patches does not compute. I really like my Super Lite rs and the Blackstar , I really just like the pants with the gold weave reinforced crotch and the knees are very comfy too.

personally i like these patch kits on my gameness pearls:

patcheSetYel.jpg

Back