I ONLY WATCH TUF FoR THE FIGHTING! (1)

I have an early favorite Jessamyn Duke....the tall fighter...she so....hot!

yes, god forbid i get to watch fights like dodson vs dillashaw and diaz vs maynard for free. god forbid.

yes, it is clearly you who is the mma fan.

mma: where people brag about how little they watch.

I'll keep enjoying the sport I love. You keep bitching about a show you don't even watch.

You dillend. I watch the show and enjoy it. I'm complaining about the people who complain about the drama... ya feel my complaint? Idiot.

I don't watch a lot of TUF, but fighting is the only thing I don't watch in most episodes. If a fight is good, like Sadollah vs Brown - I'll probably hear about it later and watch it separately :)

i watch TUF because like almost every human being on the planet there is a voyeur side about me and that is fed through watching reality TV. do i think the format can be improved? sure. is it 100% fulfilling? nothing is. do i watch it because it combines the reality TV side with MMA, which i love? yup. that's why i watch it.

sure as hell i am not gonna watch those foul kardashians or whatnot.

I like getting a glimpse into the contestants' personalities as well as the coaches

There are so many fights these days, I could care less about the fights. Ill be mad if I miss a good one though. I actually watch the shows for the drama and with this one, theres a lot of it. Plus, I like to see the girls looking good. Ronda and Tate is whom I am referring too, but what I really love, what I absolutely adore, is seeing Ronda's weekly emotional break down.

I like TUF a lot, it gives some insight to the contestants (most I never heard of) & the coaches (who I only seen fight)
I also like seeing a loudmouth fighter get upset
That is good TV to me

The ratings are going downhill.......so maybe there is more cool kids out there that ever

This season the ratings have been crap, but last season they averaged over 1.3 million viewers per episode. I'm guessing women being involved might have a lot to do with it. I'm not just talking about the Ronda drama, but a lot of people just can't get into women fighting. Not sure why.

There have been some boring seasons (Nelson/Carwin) but its always fun to watch the up and coming fighters. I hate to say though I was sucked into Rashad/Rampage because of the Kimbo stuff and I'm mad as hell I let myself get duped with that whole charade.

i watch TUF because like almost every human being on the planet there is a voyeur side about me and that is fed through watching reality TV. do i think the format can be improved? sure. is it 100% fulfilling? nothing is. do i watch it because it combines the reality TV side with MMA, which i love? yup. that's why i watch it.

sure as hell i am not gonna watch those foul kardashians or whatnot.

This.

I Miss the Tapout show....that was the best show on MMA

I could be wrong, but I think the general poster's poor communication skills get in the way. I think what they mean is the fighting and the fight related stuff, like training, the interworkings of the UFC, etc. Specifically, the childish upper decker, jizz in the fruit, and drunken antics are what people could do without. I tend to agree, but that is what FF on the DVR is for.

Back