I officially resign as an administrator at Sherdog.com

See ya. Hope everything's all right.

Make me the new admin. Member what a kick ass job I did at the ezboard forum? I had the second most posts there and I was the best mod.

Originally posted by Kinger85

Make me the new admin. Member what a kick ass job I did at the ezboard forum? I had the second most posts there and I was the best mod.

Oh suuuuuure, NOW ya wanna be on the team!!!! What's up with all that "if we switch I'm outta here" crap? Where'd that go? Ass.

Meat, I'm fully aware of what I'm doing. I wish I could go into more detail with you here.... but alas, I cannot. Perhaps on AIM or something... add Dave Hojak to your list and we'll talk. I've learned over time that whether you're an admin or not, if you say it on AIM, it doesn't count... so anyone who wants to know anything specific should probably hit me up there.

Good one...Dave..call out all the hypocrites on the board. There are lots of ass kissing in this board. some of you are really pathetic.

I wouldn't necessarily say that much... at least not from my perspective, cuz no one really kisses my ass... but I can honestly say that I got much more than I bargained for when I enlisted to help Jeff with his site. Not all of it was bad, but on the flip, not all of it was good either. It'll be good to be rid of the bulk of that in some capacity, and I'm glad that I can now participate in the community I've loved for 3 years without having to worry about the details, mod / admin meetings, issues, reorganizations, rebuilds, terminations, hirings, structure, and the like. That's administration's headache now... not mine. :cool:

Wow... when I first saw this topic, I was waiting to see some kind of 'hahaha fooled you' joke, but alas I was wrong.

I really dont know what to say but I'll throw together something quickly.

Dude, you're one of the coolest guys I know and you've been a big time staple here at the DOG, hope shit goes well for you and make sure you don't drink the water. Definitely don't be a stranger to us here, and hopefully you'll be able to attend the bigtime thing in September for the UFC...

PEACE

Good Luck Dave you have done a great job here. i haven't been here that long and I really enjoyed your input into the forum. Peace Brother

Dave, do what you need and love. you are blessed when you can make a living out of what you luv. sometimes change is strange but usuually for the betterment of your self.
keep evolving.Your digital bud, Ms. Gigi

As long as Miss Gigi wuvs me, who needs to be all powerful and stuff!!!!

Thanks for the kind words, peeps. I value this... this thread's gone a long way in showing me how much I was appreciated here.

Originally posted by Dave Hojak
As long as Miss Gigi wuvs me, who needs to be all powerful and stuff!!!!
WUV, IS AS POWERFUL AS THE BUDDAH FIST!WUV,MY WUV,has the potential to WEAVE POWER,SO YOU ARE ALL POWEFULL AND STUFF,by default!:)

Originally posted by vod
They're all just eyeing your spot.

Eh, they ain't gonna get it. I have a damn good feeling I know who will though.... and I'm damn proud of him.

Yes. It'll be nice to see if everything fixes itself after losing such a wonderful leader. Let's toast the occassion and sing 'Happy Days are here to come'. It's the last Hurrah.

Eh, they ain't gonna get it. I have a damn good feeling I know who will though.... and I'm damn proud of him.

We're all pulling for ya, punkmother. I'm sure you'll me a great admin.

Henry Winkler?

Very close..... but I'll never forgive him for his performance in Sling Blade. He makes a HORRIBLE gay male.

the Pinkie Tuscadero thing may have also been an error of Judgement

Good luck wiv everything you do Dave, this place just wont be the same without you.

The king is dead, long live "queen" Punkmother!! :D

Damn I don't visit the board for a couple of days and everything goes straight to hell. Well good luck with your fighting career bro ...keep us posted on how that's going. You're a cool fucker Dave..make sure to check in once in a while.

Back