I now wear gaiters instead of medical masks. here is my current one

Danger Dave

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
These are technically meant to be worn while snowboarding, skiing, etc. But they fit nicely around the neck and can be pulled up at any time and are extremelly breathable. They make an american flag one that is black white and gray that looks cool but I kind of feel using those colors in our flag is disrespectful.

There is also an american flag one that looks beat up and max maxish that looks really cool but it is backordered until late this year.

16b8e462-f06f-4820-ac8e-c7173dacf6a1.c0aa6499d969fca2dd74e75cb923daa5.jpeg

I started with a disposable surgical mask, but quickly discovered that it fogs up my glasses. I now wear this one. The only time I've used a disposable mask since getting this, was for a haircut.
thumb.aspx

That is not a mask. It does not filter anything.

Most of the masks people wear don’t filter anything, it’s just supposed to block droplets from other people when they cough, sneeze, or talk to you. Essentially you could not wear a mask at all and as long as you don’t talk to anyone, cough, or sneeze in the direction of someone then it’s fine.

When people are jogging or walking their dog with a mask on it is pretty much one hundred percent pointless.

Most of the masks people wear don’t filter anything, it’s just supposed to block droplets from other people when they cough, sneeze, or talk to you. Essentially you could not wear a mask at all and as long as you don’t talk to anyone, cough, or sneeze in the direction of someone then it’s fine.

When people are jogging or walking their dog with a mask on it is pretty much one hundred percent pointless.
a new study has shown that gators take the big droplets that would normally fall to the ground and shred them into particles that are small enough to be airborne. They’re now saying gators and neck gaskets make you more likely to spread corona

a new study has shown that gators take the big droplets that would normally fall to the ground and shred them into particles that are small enough to be airborne. They’re now saying gators and neck gaskets make you more likely to spread corona
Watch them start selling more because of this.

These are technically meant to be worn while snowboarding, skiing, etc. But they fit nicely around the neck and can be pulled up at any time and are extremelly breathable. They make an american flag one that is black white and gray that looks cool but I kind of feel using those colors in our flag is disrespectful.

There is also an american flag one that looks beat up and max maxish that looks really cool but it is backordered until late this year.

16b8e462-f06f-4820-ac8e-c7173dacf6a1.c0aa6499d969fca2dd74e75cb923daa5.jpeg
You'd be better off not wearing anything.
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattl...e-worse-than-no-mask-at-all-researchers-find/

anti masker scenario #1. They’re right and wearing a mask spreads covid all the same
#2 They’re wrong and by not wearing a mask covid has been able to spread more.

Pro masker scenario #1 They’re right and it helps to prevent the spread of covid
#2 They’re wrong and wearing a mask spreads covid all the same.

It’s sucks to exercise in a mask but that is when people are spitting out all kinds of droplets from the heavy breathing and panting. If you’re on a trail, try to stay out of direct shot of someone huffin and puffin.

Back