I noticed something

GSPFEDORLIDDELL

White Belt
Reaction score
Number 1. I noticed that in alot of guys they wear tight shorts when they become their absolute best. That's probably bullshit but aldo, barao, gsp, anderson, rashad, wanderlei (in pride he switched to long shorts when he was out of his prime).
Seems pretty plausible enough to me.
Number 2. I feel like all of you hate me

Edit: My grammar sucked monkey ass in all of that.

Number 1. I noticed that in alot of guys they wear tight shorts when they become their absolute best. That's probably bullshit but aldo, barao, gsp, anderson, rashad, wanderlei (in pride he switched to long shorts when he was out of his prime).

Let me put on my tight shorts before I reply

TS notices guys in tight shorts

Wearing tighter shorts means being able to better show off your prime

Mark Kerr was undefeated in tight shorts. He put on baggy ones and got destroyed. Same with mark coleman, they need the bad boy tight shorts or they lose.

Gsp ko'd by Serra in baggy shorts, won in tight shorts... TS on to something.

No mention of the name Fighty Tighties yet. I am disappoint.

Tight Shorts > Poster Curse

SOMEONE CRUNCH THE NUMBERS!!111!

You may have uncovered something. But "alot" is not a word.

I think there may be something to this

Really wanted to say something negative. But I think TS is right when I think about it.

shogun made his debut in long shorts against forrest, then wore tight shorts afterwards

Here is a shot of Fedor just before fighting werdum, ts might be onto something:

1064_medium.jpg

Back