I normally look forward to the end of year PPV but...

Holly Holm may lose, but she won't be a dear in the headlights.

She's been a pro since 2002.

I'm not so sure. Holm has been very tentative in her UFC fights so far. She seems scared to pull the trigger a lot of the time.

Rousey is an absolute beast who intimidates her opponents and seems to have them mentally beat before the fight starts.

I think holm will show her too much respect and this will be her downfall

James Toney turned pro 5 years before UFC 1 and he still looked like a dear in the headlights against Couture.

Holly STARTED training at Jackson-Winklejohn's at the age of 16. Ya know, the best MMA gym in the world (arguably).

She's been a Pro MMA fighters about 3 weeks longer than Rousey. 9-0 in MMA.

"Deer in the the headlights" suggest that the person looks lost, has no clue what's going on... fitting for 0-0 James Toney.

Holm is a pro. Holm is better coached. She still may lose, but Holm will not be a deer in the headlights.

EDIT: actually, for James Toney..."a fish out of water"... would be more fitting.

Does JoJed automatically get PPV points coz she's a defending champ? She will get a nice payday being on the rousey card

Yeah man I agree. I mean look at the last few end of the year ppvs. Lesnar v Overeem, Dos Santos v Velasquez 2, Weidman v Silva 2, Jones vs Cormier. And now....Ronda vs Holm. Great. Just Great.

I'm not so sure. Holm has been very tentative in her UFC fights so far. She seems scared to pull the trigger a lot of the time.

Rousey is an absolute beast who intimidates her opponents and seems to have them mentally beat before the fight starts.

I think holm will show her too much respect and this will be her downfall

Holly Holm has always been deliberate. She's cautious, manages risk well, isn't a go-for-the-kill type of fighter.... but that doesn't mean tentative.

Best coached female fighter.

Holly STARTED training at Jackson-Winklejohn's at the age of 16. Ya know, the best MMA gym in the world (arguably).

She's been a Pro MMA fighters about 3 weeks longer than Rousey. 9-0 in MMA.

"Deer in the the headlights" suggest that the person looks lost, has no clue what's going on... fitting for 0-0 James Toney.

Holm is a pro. Holm is better coached. She still may lose, but Holm will not be a deer in the headlights.

EDIT: actually, for James Toney..."a fish out of water"... would be more fitting.

Jackson got nothing on the Diamond Tarverdyan....dude is such a legend, there is even a fresco of him and Ali (the two GOATs) next to each other at the most dominant gym on earth, Glendale Fight Club. I mean seriously, why would the fresco be of only him and Ali if he wasn't incredible?!? Yah dope!

Ronda is must see and Joanna is one of the most entertaining strikers, she's awesome.

We'll see what the rest of the card looks like.

I wouldnt even watch it if they paid me for it.

WMMA LOL.

You'll still watch.

I won't.

MMA is the only professional sport I follow and I've never seen Rousey or any other WMMA fights in the UFC. If its peppered in I just take a break. If its the headliner, I don't watch the event and check out the other fights later in the week.

I have a great respect for female athletes, so now disrespect to them. WMMA and WNBA don't interest me, and never will.

Holly Holm may lose, but she won't be a dear in the headlights.

She's been a pro since 2002.

James Toney turned pro 5 years before UFC 1 and he still looked like a dear in the headlights against Couture.

deer.gif

deer!!!

Holly Holm has always been deliberate. She's cautious, manages risk well, isn't a go-for-the-kill type of fighter.... but that doesn't mean tentative.

Best coached female fighter.

Point sparrer. The term you're looking for is 'point sparrer.'

I won't be buying. I do like JJ (only WMMA fighter that I like) but not enough to pay $60 to see her fight. 0 interest in Rousey vs. anyone other than Cyborg, Holm will be submitted in under two minutes.

194 is freaking amazing as is, hopefully it doesn't fall apart.

Back