I normally look forward to the end of year PPV but...

ivory suit

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
UFC 195 isn't getting me that excited.
Normally the end of year card is stacked, I live in Sydney so it means it's mid summer over here and my office closes down for 2 weeks over Xmas so I can get as drunk as I like without having to worry about work the next day.

The talk of an all female card doesn't appeal to me in the slightest, The standard of WMMA isn't as good as the mens; and there's a high chance that an all female PPV could produce some terrible fights.

I like watching Jo Jed as the co-main, but meisha should headline the prelims.
I'll still tune in because I watch all the PPVs regardless.

I think holm will give rousey too much respect and be like a deer in the headlights come fightnight.

Jackson got nothing on the Diamond Tarverdyan....dude is such a legend, there is even a fresco of him and Ali (the two GOATs) next to each other at the most dominant gym on earth, Glendale Fight Club. I mean seriously, why would the fresco be of only him and Ali if he wasn't incredible?!? Yah dope!

What do you think the gameplan was against Holly?

I think they both, Ronda and Tarverdyan, wanted to "prove a point" about Ronda's Boxing and fight Holly at her own game, so to speak.

Yah, same here. I mean I will still watch it no question but its not what I am use to every year right at the end. Luckily we have 194

Would have been better if Conor v Aldo was 195 and rousey 194.

Joanna vs. Claudia 2 is going to be awesome. Worth the price of PPV alone IMO.

There's like 2 fights announced. Wait until the card is filled. JJ alone makes this card must watch already.

Last edited:
I'll watch it regardless and I'm sure Rhonda and JoJed will put on great performances - I think most end of the year cards will look meh compared to UFC 141

Good point, I just hope the "all women's PPV" doesn't happen

I agree. I wouldn't buy it. I don't mind some women's fights mixed in, but the divisions aren't strong enough to carry a whole PPV card.

I used to just buy every PPV regardless, but stopped awhile back when UFC started putting out some lackluster cards. I understand every card can't be a barn burner, but they really diluted some cards. I'm pumped for 194 though. Holy shit, that should be amazing.

Holly Holm may lose, but she won't be a dear in the headlights.

She's been a pro since 2002.

Holly Holm may lose, but she won't be a dear in the headlights.

She's been a pro since 2002.

James Toney turned pro 5 years before UFC 1 and he still looked like a dear in the headlights against Couture.

Isn't 195 in January and 194 in December?

UFC 195 isn't getting me that excited.
Normally the end of year card is stacked, I live in Sydney so it means it's mid summer over here and my office closes down for 2 weeks over Xmas so I can get as drunk as I like without having to worry about work the next day.

The talk of an all female card doesn't appeal to me in the slightest, The standard of WMMA isn't as good as the mens; and there's a high chance that an all female PPV could produce some terrible fights.

I like watching Jo Jed as the co-main, but meisha should headline the prelims.
I'll still tune in because I watch all the PPVs regardless.

I think holm will give rousey too much respect and be like a deer in the headlights come fightnight.

2 fights ion the card, and you are already crying.
Good grief man!

I'm not a huge women's mma fan either but it doesn't matter what we believe. The card will be a huge seller cause of ronda

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back