I never thought I'd say this: We need more Women's fights!

Reason

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
There have only been 3 women's fights this year and I believe that is a terrible booking effort from the matchmakers.

I wasn't a fan of WMMA at first, but once I got used to watching ladies wearing crimson masks while beating each other into living deaths I began to enjoy them. Not usually very technical, but almost always entertaining.

The three fights this year were all excellent entertainment, especially Lauren Murphy's performance gutsy late TKO win.

There should be, on average, 2 FEMALE FIGHTS PER CARD. They account for 12% of the roster, but this year have fought in 4% of the fights.

Get your bloody act together Zuffa, I wanna see more!!

2UFCBleed.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-12-11-at-2.51.26-AM.png

More weight classes for women would also be a good thing.

More weight classes for women would also be a good thing.
Yeah, I'd love to see the flyweights in there. Its the most stacked div in Invicta. Also, Cyborg and Coenan could almost carry a whole 145 div by themselves.

Well, Dana started the WBW division because of Ronda, I see no reason why he cant start the BBW one because of her as well.

Ronda-Rousey-in-Jeans-Shorts--01-300x420.jpg

We do. It's a joke that the UFC hires all these women and then rarely lets them fight.

The women bring it! Love watching most of their fights. I'm really hoping to see Angela Hill back in the UFC and them bringing Alexa Grasso in too. Hopefully one day 145 division can get enough talent to showoff.

In all seriousness, I do wish to see more fights. Especially at 115. The division is actually turning out to be fairly exciting. Anyone have an idea what happened to Albu? Strong debut and we haven't seen her since
469325430-alexandra-albu-of-russia-celebrates-after-gettyimages.jpg

You get the feeling Dana only cares about Ronda. Ronda is like Michael Jackson and the rest of the division is the other Jackson 5. Everyone is talented, but one is a megastar (Ronda). The group benefits from their association to this one person. When Ronda retires, it will be like when Michael left the Jacksom 5.

Ugh, no thanks. UFC should just buy Invicta and move all the fighters there. Problem solved.

In all seriousness, I do wish to see more fights. Especially at 115. The division is actually turning out to be fairly exciting. Anyone have an idea what happened to Albu? Strong debut and we haven't seen her since
469325430-alexandra-albu-of-russia-celebrates-after-gettyimages.jpg

No idea but, judging from her IG, she stays ready so she doesn't have to get ready.

No idea but, judging from her IG, she stays ready so she doesn't have to get ready.

Oh she stays swole. If I died today I could only dream to come back as her yoga pants. Hope she fights soon.

I read the title as 'we need more women's rights' and was all like: 'Nope.'

Back