I need your opinions about this person

tumblr_ltfxw3Rex71qaxm50o1_400.gifv

Whoa, Whoa, when there's no communication
Whoa, whoa, it's a no win situation
How can we be lovers if we can't be friends?
How can we start over when the fighting never ends?
Baby, how can we make love if we can't make amends?
Tell me how can we be lovers if can't be friends?
We lie awake, this wall between us
We're just not talkin', we got so much to say
Let's break these chains, our love can free us
Whoa, whoa, ain't it time we started trying

He doesnt want to be your boyfriend, a real friend you get a minimum social interaction take the small effort of an introvert as a big one.
Try to be less gay
.. Unless You're gay then you're just needy gay.

If you're doing the one making all of the calls, it is one-sided. This goes for guy friends, girlfriends, family, etc. If he wanted to hang out, he had the chance to ask.

Not saying you gotta be a dick, but I'd say this is probably acquaintance level.

Another angle to this:
There are some people who simply get caught up in life and don't call others. I've gone months without contacting anybody... life happens, but I'm not snubbing folks because I'm literally not hanging out with anybody. However, if they ever called me and invited for an event I'd go even if I had to buy a plane ticket.

I feel ya TS. I have a bunch of buddies that are all over the States. It seems I'm always having to arrange meetings, and bro trips. We all have fun when we're together but after I won't hear anything unless I call them first. I used to take it personal but not anymore, I understand everyone has different priorties and what not. I also made it easy for them to be passive, and let myself make all the decisions. I also have my real brothers who show up much too often, and will never leave. So I guess it all works out.

Im a person who tries not to misthink about who i call friends, who i shared food with, because im a loyal person. This prevents me from thinking objectively obviously.
So i i used to call this guy every once and two weeks and arrange meetings so we could meet up and chill etc... because he is my friend right? And i care about him, ive known this individual for like 4-5 years, we were very close. But it was always me who calls the other to meet.
So i had suspicisions and decided not to call him to observe his next move through me.
He didnt call me for like 4-5 months and recently i posted my muay thai graduation through my instagram story he responded with a clap emoji and i responded back with a smile emoji. He asked if this is kickboxing or muay thai, i said muay thai.
(We were once training partners in a different sport, not martial arts but he wasnt really ambitious unlike me and stopped doing that while i started martial arts, he is kind of a lazy guy who plays mobile games all the time) He told me that he stopped doing sports and told me about his desires about getting into shape etc... i said cool, it will be good for you. He liked my message a conversation ended there.
I believe he wanted me to be more friendly and ask him lets meet up, but i didnt.

What do you guys think about this person, and why he behaved me like this, and where should i put this guy in my life? He was a close friend of mine but i dont know if he sees me as i see him.

you’re acting like a female

men are simple apes. If you don't put out someone else will. If you do put out, try and get a ring on it asap or he will get tired of eating corn flakes everyday.

with that being said...
giphy.gif

I can only assume meet up and chill means you go over to his place and blow him

Cause of how gay this is

Last edited:
Seriously just picture having this conversation with a guy

"I just wish you would be the one to call sometimes, because I want to know that our friendship is real"

No man should ever need to hear that from another man

Ok I wanna joke around and call you gay like everyone else but I have this one friend I've know for more than 10 years and it's always me that goes over to check on him and hang while he never hits me up, which is cool no worries I just started hitting him up less since I thought well he's busy with his naggy wife and buncha kids, but a few years ago he called me like 3 times in a row in the span of like 2 weeks, asking me to help move furniture obviously because I'm big and strong and his few other friends are manlets. Fuck that. Can't hit me up for a beer don't hit me up to help you move.

Maybe he's got really low self esteem, so he doesn't initiate anything.

Back