I need your opinions about this person

Hatuwkoi

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Im a person who tries not to misthink about who i call friends, who i shared food with, because im a loyal person. This prevents me from thinking objectively obviously.
So i i used to call this guy every once and two weeks and arrange meetings so we could meet up and chill etc... because he is my friend right? And i care about him, ive known this individual for like 4-5 years, we were very close. But it was always me who calls the other to meet.
So i had suspicisions and decided not to call him to observe his next move through me.
He didnt call me for like 4-5 months and recently i posted my muay thai graduation through my instagram story he responded with a clap emoji and i responded back with a smile emoji. He asked if this is kickboxing or muay thai, i said muay thai.
(We were once training partners in a different sport, not martial arts but he wasnt really ambitious unlike me and stopped doing that while i started martial arts, he is kind of a lazy guy who plays mobile games all the time) He told me that he stopped doing sports and told me about his desires about getting into shape etc... i said cool, it will be good for you. He liked my message a conversation ended there.
I believe he wanted me to be more friendly and ask him lets meet up, but i didnt.

What do you guys think about this person, and why he behaved me like this, and where should i put this guy in my life? He was a close friend of mine but i dont know if he sees me as i see him.

Im a person who tries not to misthink about who i call friends, who i shared food with, because im a loyal person. This prevents me from thinking objectively obviously.
So i i used to call this guy every once and two weeks and arrange meetings so we could meet up and chill etc... because he is my friend right? And i care about him, ive known this individual for like 4-5 years, we were very close. But it was always me who calls the other to meet.
So i had suspicisions and decided not to call him to observe his next move through me.
He didnt call me for like 4-5 months and recently i posted my muay thai graduation through my instagram story he responded with a clap emoji and i responded back with a smile emoji. He asked if this is kickboxing or muay thai, i said muay thai.
(We were once training partners in a different sport, not martial arts but he wasnt really ambitious unlike me and stopped doing that while i started martial arts, he is kind of a lazy guy who plays mobile games all the time) He told me that he stopped doing sports and told me about his desires about getting into shape etc... i said cool, it will be good for you. He liked my message a conversation ended there.
I believe he wanted me to be more friendly and ask him lets meet up, but i didnt.

What do you guys think about this person, and why he behaved me like this, and where should i put this guy in my life? He was a close friend of mine but i dont know if he sees me as i see him.
He's fuckin your brother behind your back.

93046f78ea9d710464f16fecbfc5a12f.jpg

People have different levels of energy and motivation.
Seems like he’s a low energy guy who’s pretty passive.

if you want him in your life reach out. But don’t get all gay that he’s not actively reaching out to you.

If you want friends who reach out to you and reciprocate then don’t invite him.

You are thinking way too much about this guy.

He is just an acquaintance. He is not your blood brother.

Jesus this is the type of shit girls come up with on their periods

Treat yourself to some Dairy Queen - you deserve it - a big icecream will make you feel better

Buy him bouquet of roses and ask for a hug. Always works

U 2 just need to. Ro out again maybe give each other a bro job and just have som . Ro time it's pretty chill

If someone doesn't message you for 5 months they're not your friend. Drop em.

Back