I need to know the real reason Ronda is so hated.

- The hype and Ronda-centric promotion.

- The whole 'Ronda Rousey show' narrative that Dana started.

- The fanboys.

- The 'bitchy' behavior she demonstrated towards Paige, Arianny Celeste, Kim Kardashian, etc.

- The talk about her being able to beat male MMA fighters and boxers.

I stopped 'hating' her a long time ago, but those are the main explanations.

I like Ronda. But so many people hate her so there must be a good reason.

I saw Trump celebrated her loss to Holm which surprised me.

Without being fucking trolls. Give me the straight facts on what she did to be hated by so many.

I'm obviously missing something.

Your thread should NOT be dignified with an actual response.

Seriously.

Name one nice thing about her.

used to hate her.. but after major karma struck i just feel bad for her now. its time to hate emdond
instead for the bs coaching he did with her.

Watch her season on TUF - A bully bipolar bitch. I knew if she ever lost (which I though she would retire before that would happen) she would have a terrible time ever coming back.

Misogyny.

Women are supposed to be sweet, self deprecating, meek, mild etc.

Ronda is brash, outspoken, "bitchy" etc.

She doesn't practice the socially preferred/prescribed femininity and people hate her for it.

Pretty simple really.

Meh, I think there's a small aspect of this to it but only as far as the backlash being worse for a woman than it would be for a man who is equally repellant.

Misogyny.

She doesn't practice the socially preferred/prescribed femininity and people hate her for it.

Pretty simple really.

Thank you for weighing in with the shallow, low-grade feminist explanation, Anita Sarkeesian.

Joanna J is brash, outspoken, bitchy, not to mention 100 times less attractive than Ronda, and the fans still like her in spite of it all.

Misogyny.

Pretty simple really.

A lot of people dislike(d) McGregor, Sonnen, Tito, Matt Hughes, and a host of other male fighters for the exact same traits. I'm sure some of her haters are due to misogynistic reasons, but I would wager the bulk of her detractors don't root for anyone who displays those characteristics. I mean...I'm a liberal, Clinton voting, Elizabeth Warren loving mama's boy and I think your explanation is bullshit.

The way she acted towards Tate, Holm, and Paige, just to name a few, gave people plenty of justifiable reasons for dislike.

Last edited:
People are intimidated by her.

Just kidding she's super unlikeable, overrated, and has the maturity of a child. Plus she looks like she smells bad.
According to the people she competed against in judo - she does in fact stink.

If you haven't found at least 5 statements or actions by now that make you dislike her, you must be pretty new to MMA. I used to be a fan, but her actions in the build up to and after her last fight with Tate showed just how disgusting of a human being she is.

It's been great watching Karma wreck her lately. Overrated, self centered, disrespectful and scared to face her defeat. The arrogant spoiled primadonna got smoked. Maybe she can take solace in the fact that she was involved in making so many people happy last night.

Thank you for weighing in with the shallow, low-grade feminist explanation, Anita Sarkeesian.

Joanna J is brash, outspoken, bitchy, not to mention 100 times less attractive than Ronda. The fans still like her nevertheless.

I don't think Joanna is very attractive but she's definitely better than Warpig

Ok let's see

The constant overhype
The symbol of femininity
The arrogance and believe of her hype
The bad attitude
The outlandish statements saying she could beat members including Mayweather
The pathetic way she handles adversity and losing

There are about two ten more but I'm tired a Thisbe website is horrible one horrible on mobile

I like Ronda. But so many people hate her so there must be a good reason.

I saw Trump celebrated her loss to Holm which surprised me.

Without being fucking trolls. Give me the straight facts on what she did to be hated by so many.

I'm obviously missing something.

Her infantile attitude. /thread

Joanna J is brash, outspoken, bitchy, etc and 100 times less attractive than Ronda. She's still well liked.

Good point.
JJ has charm. You need that if you're gonna play the heel. Ronda doesn't have any of that.
She also comes across confident and in control of her bitchyness. Ronda comes across reactive and insecure. Makes a huge difference as far as how people receive you.

Back