i need the title of a horror movie from my childhood

aduriz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
the movie was pretty cheesy , but for some reason i thought about it , and i can only remember one full scene :

a guy is hiding in a toiliet while a humanoid creature with dark hair ( may even be an actual human ) is inspecting the bathroom . the killer then left and descended the stairs . but the guy hiding dropped something that rolled out of the door and made noise .
then we see the guy hiding in the corner and shivering as we hear the footsteps of the killer climbing the stairs on his way to kill him .

if i remember correctly , the whole thing was taking place in some sort of fort in some rainy island .
also the killer kept a collection of heads inside an old boat .

i know it's vague , but any suggestions ?

I think this was just a dream you had.

You should write a screenplay for it.

I never got an answer in another thread, so maybe this thread can help me out:

Maybe you guys can help me with a title of a movie:

About ten years ago, I watched a movie (made in the 70's or 80's) at a friend's house that featured a boy who found a hole in the ground with "Bigfoot" creatures inside of it. The boy would lure people to the hole and feed them to the creatures until he accidentally caused the death of a teacher/aunt/some woman that meant something to him. He eventually freed the creatures right before his family moved to a different town/state.

At the end of the movie, he meets a girl his age at his new home. The girl leads the boy to the woods and discovers that the girl also has a hole of hairy friends waiting for food. The girl pushes the boy into the hole, condemning him to the same fate as his victims.

Anyone know what movie this is?

more like standing over the toilet :)

i watched this movie in the 90's , but it could be older than that .

more like standing over the toilet :)

i watched this movie in the 90's , but it could be older than that .

Actually is it called Witness? This star harry Ford as a detective protecting an Amish kid from the Philly mob and their corrupt cop buddies.

I remember in one scene a corrupt cop was looking for the boy, and the boy had to stand on top of a toilet to avoid detection.

Actually is it called Witness? This star harry Ford as a detective protecting an Amish kid from the Philly mob and their corrupt cop buddies.

I remember in one scene a corrupt cop was looking for the boy, and the boy had to stand on top of a toilet to avoid detection.

nope .

bunch of guys stuck in some island while a guy/creature is killing them one after another

Back