i need help?

3betUSA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im thinking on betting on nate diaz at +$. I dont think mcgregor is gonna get in his head. Diaz would meet him outside or in hotel lobby. Can he win?

Im thinking on betting on nate diaz at +$. I dont think mcgregor is gonna get in his head. Diaz would meet him outside or in hotel lobby. Can he win?

Sure, but make sure it's money you can lose comfortably.

Nate Diaz can definitely win for sure. I would bet some money on him, why not?

I would look up a number for either a psychiatrist or someone who can help you make proper life decisions. Maybe a life coach?

Someone that can let you know that Conor is going to knock the THC out of Nate Diaz and proceed to drink the most expensive Middleton Rare known to man after his victory. But Hey, at least you betting on Diaz gives you some excitement and something to look forward to watching! Maybe in a small way, Conor McGregor has changed your bum life as well.

Conor Bless

Im gonna save my money i think. Nate is the bigger man having more experience, idk

The fact of the matter is, contrary to the opinion of McGregor nuthuggers, Nate Diaz is not the real underdog in this fight. Chicken McNuggets is.

prefight press conference will be sick

maybe sportswise this fight does not make sense

marketing wise it´s crazy

Back