I need help with identifying a gun

I paid around $800 to have my safe moved from Maryland to Virginia....it was well worth the price.

When I bought it I didn't pay the extra to have it put inside....just curbside delivery. Figured it wouldn't be too bad getting it in the house and in place. I was wrong. When I moved I had a service move the safe. Never again will I move that thing.
Fuck man. There was only 3 of us to move it. Luckily we didnt have to move it far, but good lord. I dont care how many firearms I own, I WONT be getting a safe for them lol.

Fuck man. There was only 3 of us to move it. Luckily we didnt have to move it far, but good lord. I dont care how many firearms I own, I WONT be getting a safe for them lol.
The proper equipment makes all the difference....get a good safe BUT have the pros move the damn thing.

Try to date it with serial numbers and or proof marks.

It appears certain Enfield No 4 Mk II may have used a different type of wood and finish.
y9xt5fkmiu821.jpg
This. The antique military arms market can be weird. But typically, guns that potentially saw action during war time, is what’s going to drive the price up with collectors. Since yours is still in cosmoline, it’s likely brand new. So while you won’t get anything close to the top end of the price range, you’ll likely still get a decent amount due to the condition being as good as it is.

This. The antique military arms market can be weird. But typically, guns that potentially saw action during war time, is what’s going to drive the price up with collectors. Since yours is still in cosmoline, it’s likely brand new. So while you won’t get anything close to the top end of the price range, you’ll likely still get a decent amount due to the condition being as good as it is.
Thanks for the info. Much appreciated as always.

you selling it? cause ill buy that shit off you PDQ

Oh, man. Thanks for the interest but I'd have no idea what to ask for it at the moment. Besides, I have to clear everything with my wife first since it was her dad's. I'll keep you in mind though.

Peace.

Back