i need help buying a rashguard

Cbreez

White Belt
Reaction score
well i'm tryin to buy a rashguard from the internet. i have never bought one and dont know about the sizes or a good brand . so if any one can help me out that would be great

Look for the thread in here about RockBottomGolf or something, they have long sleeve Mizuno's for $10! But other than that, I have 2 Nike compression shirts and Under Armour. They seem to hold up just fine.

If you're willing to spend more, I think Hayabusa makes some of the best ones. Manto is pretty good too.

If you're willing to spend more, I think Hayabusa makes some of the best ones. Manto is pretty good too.

ya i thought about gettin a hayabusa but i wasnt sure if it was worth it

Head to your local Target man!!...
At 13 bucks a pop they sell C9's by Champion...

They will hold up and they are DIRT CHEAP!!!...you wont be disappointed...
Anyone else rock these?? (my brawlers on a budget):icon_chee

Manto is pretty good. A rash guard does not need to be expensive, it has a simple purpose, to protect your skin, that's just it!

I really like the way the gracie barra manto rashguard looks, and I like the fact that the logos are made in the rashguard so they won't come off. I am still on the fence about buying one though because it's expensive, and it looks like it might not be tight(I like for my rashguards to not really move on my body or get caught on my opponents fingers or anything). Can anyone attest to the fit on the Manto gracie barra rashies?

Back