I need chocolate covered espresso beans

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Where can I get some

so tired

Arent you close to a Walmart being poor and all, I'm sure they would have some.

Time for a trip to Italy Clippy

I'm at work

Your point?

aussie-simpsons-facts.jpg

Do you have a Trader Joe's nearby? Their chocolate covered espresso beans are god-tier. Actually, most of their snack foods are

Do you have a Trader Joe's nearby? Their chocolate covered espresso beans are god-tier. Actually, most of their snack foods are

I'm in Canada - we have 3 stores and that's it

There's no such thing as an espresso bean

It is just a bean

I'm in Canada - we have 3 stores and that's it
So it does appear after a google search that they do not exist in Canadia.

Well then, looks like you're screwed unless you want to buy a bag with like 4 beans in it for $10 bucks (not sure how that translates to Can dollars) from Starbucks.

So it does appear after a google search that they do not exist in Canadia.

Well then, looks like you're screwed unless you want to buy a bag with like 4 beans in it for $10 bucks (not sure how that translates to Can dollars) from Starbucks.
It's twenty Canadian dollars and singing the theme to Great White North

Bulk Barn mother fucker. Are you even Canadian?

Too far away

do you think Shoppers will have em?

Too ..... far ... mind=blown. How is that even possible in our great nation? My understanding from grade 9 social studies was that every Canadian had the rights to have a Bulk Barn & Dollarama within a 10 minutes drive. Your rights are being fucked up. You should call your MP!

Shoppes .... fuck shoppers and its that simple.

Too ..... far ... mind=blown. How is that even possible in our great nation? My understanding from grade 9 social studies was that every Canadian had the rights to have a Bulk Barn & Dollarama within a 10 minutes drive. Your rights are being fucked up. You should call your MP!

Shoppes .... fuck shoppers and its that simple.

I don't have the car today lol

Back