I need advice....

Did you have Casey today? I was shocked that she won

Nope. Had 1.8k on Lara.

Woke up at 6:00 am. Was down 1.8k within 15 minutes lol.

Had a few other dumb losses, but ended the day $120 up after betting through 8.7k.

Was not a good day, but I was down almost 3k at one point, and it wasn't looking good. Happy I came out on top, even if it was only a little bit.

She looked great today. I think she has a bright future.

560918-20409088.png

560918-20409088.png

Something was wrong with Proc today. They were saying something with her guts mid round. She doesn't usually fade like that and she looked fitter than ever.

Casey could go places if she fixes up her striking. She's an easy target for straights down the pipe.

I think she'll crack the top 15, maybe 10, but likely not top 5.

She needs to hope her grappling and grittiness keeps her from taking an ass beating while she sorts that striking defense out a bit more.

Maia took down Valentina and actually won a round or something. She can wrestle Eye. Eye sucks balls and has no finishing ability or any way to stop her taking a dec or TKO. Go for it bro.

Nope. Had 1.8k on Lara.

Woke up at 6:00 am. Was down 1.8k within 15 minutes lol.

Had a few other dumb losses, but ended the day $120 up after betting through 8.7k.

Was not a good day, but I was down almost 3k at one point, and it wasn't looking good. Happy I came out on top, even if it was only a little bit.

Hey man, at least you are up! That's always good!

Yeah I think lots of upsets today I think?

But I thought to myself, Lara was better everywhere, and I thought if someone has a cardio advantage it would be Lara who went full three rounds like twice, and someone with BJJ black belt...

That shocked me. I thought the only way Casey wins is if she was pretty special fighter, and I didn't think she was. I was shocked Casey had no problem whatsoever with Lara on top, but Casey just fucked her up on the ground.

560918-20409088.png

damn good job. I thought Casey had no chance unless she was....some special type of fighter..I thought she was outguned everywhere...the only thing I saw that might have given Casey an advantage in one area was speed and reach..but I thought Lara was better everywhere....I mean that cardio...too.

I'm still shocked she just outgrappled BJJ Black belt when she was fighting absolute scrubs her entire career

Wasn’t shocked by the ladies today. Though Jandiroba definitely impressed. I said in the pbp, that all 4 could possibly win. And that both fights were actually pretty close on paper. Both fights were very much toss ups to me. But, certain fighters do certain things in a fight that just makes you shake your head. Bad fight IQ, and decisions. That’s why the safest bet in mma is still that a wmma fight will go the distance.

Wasn’t shocked by the ladies today. Though Jandiroba definitely impressed. I said in the pbp, that all 4 could possibly win. And that both fights were actually pretty close on paper. Both fights were very much toss ups to me. But, certain fighters do certain things in a fight that just makes you shake your head. Bad fight IQ, and decisions. That’s why the safest bet in mma is still that a wmma fight will go the distance.

Like teh fcuk? Both WMMA fights didn't go the distance today....

And

There was nothing literally pointed to Casey winning. From what we had

Better BJJ - Lara
Better wrestling - Lara
Better strikng - Lara
Better striking defense - Lara
More power - Lara
More experience - Lara
Better Cardio - Lara
Better competition - Lara

Casey was just taller longer and faster.

But Casey just shat on Lara on the ground.

Like teh fcuk? Both WMMA fights didn't go the distance today....

And

There was nothing literally pointed to Casey winning. From what we had

Better BJJ - Lara
Better wrestling - Lara
Better strikng - Lara
Better striking defense - Lara
More power - Lara
More experience - Lara
Better Cardio - Lara
Better competition - Lara

Casey was just taller longer and faster.

But Casey just shat on Lara on the ground.
Maybe look at a little more than Wikipedia. I’m not here to educate you, just to give my opinions.

I hate when random people quote me. I honestly don’t care what you have to say. My opinion is my opinion. Can you handle that?

Maybe look at a little more than Wikipedia. I’m not here to educate you, just to give my opinions.

I hate when random people quote me. I honestly don’t care what you have to say. My opinion is my opinion. Can you handle that?

Retard alert

All right bruh

Back