I missed the fights because of...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I missed the fights because of the new dragonball super which was a big episode
Goku got killed from one hit despite being a super saiyan blue

I caught the Perry fight but missed the rest of the main event but I read the results and am wondering how did Sage/Paige/Faber did before their losses/win?

Stick to your gay dragonball sack TS and dont worry about MMA. We don't want you as a fan. Seriously.

Sorry guys, I missed the fights because of the new dragonball super which was a big episode

I caught the Perry fight but missed the rest of the main event but I read the results and am wondering how did Sage/Paige/Faber did before their losses/win?

You pick Dragonball over MMA? Gross.

Stick to your gay dragonball sack TS and dont worry about MMA. We don't want you as a fan. Seriously.

My apologies, for a second I forgot that MMA fans were among the hardest and toughest human beings on the planet...

CAN GOKU STOP DYING ?

WHAT'S THE SENSE OF BEING THE MAIN CHARACTER IF ALL YOU DO IS DIE ?

WHY HE BECAME A GOD ? TO DIE ?

WHAT'S TORIYAMA THINKING ? STOP THIS BULLSHIT. STOP IT.

Wait....Dragon Ball Z is still a thing?

CAN GOKU STOP DYING ?

WHAT'S THE SENSE OF BEING THE MAIN CHARACTER IF ALL YOU DO IS DIE ?

WHY HE BECAME A GOD ? TO DIE ?

WHAT'S TORIYAMA THINKING ? STOP THIS BULLSHIT. STOP IT.
Sounds like the Superman comic series. The comics are named after a guy who has unlimited powers, yet still gets killed. So stupid. DC comics suck.

This Goku sounds like a real character. Where can I find this show? Is it out on VHS yet?

I don't want to hear any more of your excuses TS. Don't let this happen again.

11822537_1476176339348850_410008928848448340_n.jpg

I went to sleep after the perry fight

oh.. kool.

Did you and your buddies hang out n' play pogs after??

maxresdefault.jpg

fucking betas.

Back