Fuck up his opponent Jon Jones

giphy.gif

Jones just doesn't go for broke.
No aggressiveness.
His day will come just like the rest.

Heyes made it close

I wanted to see the Jones that went in

He’s a point fighter now.

Someone needs to get to him mentally so he takes more risks and either finishes or gets finished

He doesnt really take the same risks as he did before, just happy to pick people apart, but is getting better at that

Seems like GSP syndrome

When he full commits to stuff, he still has the explosion, just doesnt do it much

He never went away. Jon was young, hungry and a puzzle to be solved, there were no answers. 10 years of dominance will give any opponent enough material to study and train to exploit the weaknesses of his game, that's why dominant champs are impressive. Now everyone knows what he wants to do in a fight and train accordingly. Of course he won't look as dominant.

3 likes on this comment and I kill the corner of this bottle of rum

They should only give him coke for finishes.

You miss roided out Jon Jones.

With the picos rapidly fading, Jon will lose in 2020.

A lot of fighters after reaching the top, they play it safe the rest of their career. Also the competition get's better and you can't afford to get flashy anymore.

For real bro

Jon is the best fighter ever

Ander Silva was something else though, thats why everyone loved him. Flashy, risk taker.

Fedor is a goat too, regardless of what yall bum asses say. The dude was a killer, and had insane striking/ takedowns setups, especially for a HW

Last edited:
Yep....

I dont see the creativity, aggressiveness and willingness to make a statement anymore either.

Its been a decade doing it. Dude is rich as fuck already.
Hard to expect anyone to keep the same mindset at this point.

Old Jon Jones was before drug testing
And then he was hiding under cages to avoid it
Then he failed a dozen tests

Natediazimnotsurprisedmotherfucker.gif

It used to be easy to bet on Jones. Now his ability just isn't on that level anymore. You can see it even in fights where he's dominating, like against Smith. I think he should consider retiring.

Back