I miss Chandela !!

i don't like her that much.
just don't touch B.Palmer and C.Blair :eek:

Lol when Chandela was a ring girl this forum was full of bitching about how she wasn't as hot as the other two.

Chrissy blair is the only ring girl that I like. I think UFC should fire every other ring girls and hire some curvy bitches.I prefer skinny ones to date but An octagon girl should look like ig model Anna Nystrom.

Lol when Chandela was a ring girl this forum was full of bitching about how she wasn't as hot as the other two.

That is because even fully photoshopped she was a low 6 at best. She is the girl that you take home at 4 in the morning after a hard night of drinking and hope to god that no one sees you or finds out that you slept with her.

yes she did! Happy for her. And of the ring girls, she was at least pretty natural (less surgeries).

And, I know this isn't at all important for a ring girl, but she was the only one who could speak as if she were an intelligent, informed woman in the modern era. The rest sound more like twittercam or reality show stars.

She was an actual woman and really should do more with herself than walk around parading her fine physique and holding up cards. That's a job that any Arianny could do. Chandella could actually pursue a career based on her mind's abilities.

That is because even fully photoshopped she was a low 6 at best. She is the girl that you take home at 4 in the morning after a hard night of drinking and hope to god that no one sees you or finds out that you slept with her.

Unless you're fat. Then you brag about it.

I kinda do too. Nice to have some variety from the fake tits no ass skinny white girls we usually get.

Back