I met Big Nog and he was one of the nicest guys ever. Who are the other 'Nice guys'

Hey guys. At the same event, I got to meet Luke Rockhold I also got the chance to speak to Big Nog. Seriously this guy was alongside Junior Dos Santos as one of the P4P nicest people I've ever had the chance of interviewing.

Here we talk about UFC London tonight, Kevin Randleman, Frank Mir breaking his arm. Look at the way he end the interview man, total gent.

That's one strange looking airport.

Dan Severn was incredibly nice and friendly when I met him. A friend of mine had a pro wrestling match in Severn's promotion, and Dan himself was in the main event. After the event, he showed me around his school and we talked about that, the old days of UFC, the current state of things, etc. Really cool guy.

Big nog is a super nice guy. One of my good buddies here in south fl trains with another gym. He went to compete at NAGA (he's a beginner) and his coach no showed. Big Nog was there and coached/cornered him through all his matches. It was a really nice thing to do.

Other super nice guy is Edson Barboza.

Coachin some random dude like that is awesome, great stuff.

Met quite a few fighters. Most were nice. Kevin Randleman was the nicest, he wasn't just nice, he made you feel like you were the celeb fighter.

microphone.jpg

BJ Penn was very nice when my dad and I showed up at his gym; he invited us to watch him train which included a sparring session.

I crossed paths with Forrest Griffin a few times when he lived in Athens. He was always took time to talk to me. Really cool guy.

I shared a couple of beers with the Diaz brothers and Jake Shields and they were all really nice and well spoken.

Big Ben Rothwell was really nice , took the time to talk to you like a regular dude

Wanderlei Silva was one of the nicest people I've ever met. Cormier was awesome but Rockhold was ehhh. Wasn't a douche but just didn't seem to want to talk, which is fine. Cain was quiet as one can be.

Edit: Sage Northcutt, met him yesterday here in Houston. Seemed down to earth, genuinely nice guy. Lives pretty close by me, which I didn't know till yesterday.

War Machine was a cool dude. One of the nicest guys you can meet.

A friend used to be one of Big Nogs muay thai coaches. The night before Lil' Nog's debut in the UFC my friend invited me over to Mandalay Bay and I get there he tells me we have to go upstairs for something. So we walk into this hotel room and it's Nogueira's, they are all sitting there chilling, a young Junior Dos Santos is fiddling with his phone and he's all excited because he just won like a hundred bucks gambling. I was nervous, and I don't usuall get nervous, I just felt like I was sort of intruding. My friend introduces me to everyone and I think Big Nog can tell I'm a little freaked out, so he asks me if I want to take a picture with him and his brother. What a cool thing to do. So I got a pic with two legends, in their hotel room, the night before Lil' Nog's fight. That's a cool dude.

Rampage was hilarious. I remember saying ``everybody on sherdog...`` and he cut me off and said ``tell everybody on sherdog to shut the fuck up!`` and he yelled it as he walked off aswell lmao... This was at pacific center mall when he was filming the ``A-team`` in my hood.

I met quite a few fighters/trainers in Vegas at the fight expo last July but the three that really stood out to me as being incredibly nice were Josh Samman, Mark DeLaGrotte and Rafael Cordeiro. All took extra time to have a conversation and were very personable.

Rampage was hilarious. I remember saying ``everybody on sherdog...`` and he cut me off and said ``tell everybody on sherdog to shut the fuck up!`` and he yelled it as he walked off aswell lmao... This was at pacific center mall when he was filming the ``A-team`` in my hood.
I met Rampage at the first Pride event in Vegas. He got absolutely swarmed by fans and could not escape. He was too nice to refuse anyone's request for a handshake or picture. He jokingly pointed off into the distance and said, "Hey, look! There's Fedor! Fedor's over there!"
Eventually he had to literally run away from the crowd.
And I have never met him personally, but a few of my family members here in Fresno have met Josh Koscheck, and, surprisingly enough, he's apparently a really nice guy.

Also I forgot but Julie Kedzie didn't mind giving drunk me a hug which I definitely appreciated lol

I met Rampage at the first Pride event in Vegas. He got absolutely swarmed by fans and could not escape. He was too nice to refuse anyone's request for a handshake or picture. He jokingly pointed off into the distance and said, "Hey, look! There's Fedor! Fedor's over there!"
Eventually he had to literally run away from the crowd.
And I have never met him personally, but a few of my family members here in Fresno have met Josh Koscheck, and, surprisingly enough, he's apparently a really nice guy.

Haha yah I heard nothing but good stories about him while he was down here. The thing that shocked me the most was how big his damn hands were. I took a pic (lost it now unfortunately) and his fists were twice the size of mine! I think my conversation had to do with him wanting to get into boxing and the rashad fight that was put off for a while there.

I've met rampage and the Diaz Bros Nick and Nate are hilarious lol.

Back