No Spoilers I made an unorthodox snack

THE Red Beard

FCF Enforcer
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm at work and don't have a ton of food options. I put "no spoilers' because spoiled food is gross.
<{afrobol}>

Any tits, I made a snack with celery sticks and honey. It is good. What unorthodox snacks have you made?

I eat spaghetti with honey.

Honey's good with everything.

My food discovery of 2021,lol

Last edited:
I thought this would be about pork and shellfish
Proper lol, me too. I couldn't remember if he was Jewish or not.

I used to walk down to a sandwich shop near work years ago and order Lincolshire sausage, Branston pickle, onion and egg mayo on wholegrain bread. They used to say they thought I had a bun in the oven but I loved it.

Is a jacket potato with beans, coleslaw and cheese weird, Brits?

I eat beef meat patties with sliced tomatoes lettuce pickles onions and sometimes cheese and bacon too. O sandwich all that in a bun

I call them Denvergers
Used to have these steak and onion pies in the UK which were nectar if you had a hangover, I'd slice the top off and spread ketchup or HP sauce on, then put the top back on. Saved loads of effort dipping.

I bought beetroots this weekend. Guy at the store asked me if I wanted to cut the greens and leave only the roots (as regular people do) and I say give me the whole thing (since I was already paying it).

I made 2 omelettes with the leaves and it was pretty awesome.

Have you heard of "ants on a log"? It's celery, peanut butter, and raisins. Obviously, I don't recommend it, since we all know that raisins are nature's poison.

But, maybe celery, peanut butter, and honey could be your next unorthodox snack.

I'm at work and don't have a ton of food options. I put "no spoilers' because spoiled food is gross.
<{afrobol}>

Any tits, I made a snack with celery sticks and honey. It is good. What unorthodox snacks have you made?

Once made a slaw of sorts that's just thin sliced julienne raw cucumber, red onion, and jalepeno covered in lemon juice with plenty of crushed raw garlic and black pepper. Serve it over hot crisp french fries.

Wife dubbed it the french fry salad.

2 slices pastrami, 1/2 slice gouda/cheddar or mozzarella, Mayo & wasabi mixed, & roll it up like maki. Cold or heated for 30 seconds, (both are good).

Not real strange, but is a normal menu item snack before I crash at night. 4 or 5 of these & some fruit I’m good.

images

I bought beetroots this weekend. Guy at the store asked me if I wanted to cut the greens and leave only the roots (as regular people do) and I say give me the whole thing (since I was already paying it).

Beetroot leaves also make a great pesto if you have the other ingredients.

I eat beef meat patties with sliced tomatoes lettuce pickles onions and sometimes cheese and bacon too. O sandwich all that in a bun

I call them Denvergers
I do something similar with those Morningstar Farms veggie patties.

Slice a couple up and mix with broccoli and cheese, or throw in a tortilla and maybe add cheese and hot sauce.

I thought this would be about pork and shellfish

LOL! I am in a Jewish zone lately. It was Kosher honey to be honest...

I eat spaghetti with honey.

Honey's good with everything.

My food discovery of 2021,lol

Dude, honey is the GOAT condiment!

I call them Denvergers

<JagsKiddingMe>

Beets are really creeping up my favorite veggie list. I've heard the leaves are similar to spinach.

Have you heard of "ants on a log"? It's celery, peanut butter, and raisins. Obviously, I don't recommend it, since we all know that raisins are nature's poison.

But, maybe celery, peanut butter, and honey could be your next unorthodox snack.

What's this nature's poison stuff??? I love a raisin from time to time and grew up on ants on a log.

Once made a slaw of sorts that's just thin sliced julienne raw cucumber, red onion, and jalepeno covered in lemon juice with plenty of crushed raw garlic and black pepper. Serve it over hot crisp french fries.

Wife dubbed it the french fry salad.

That actually sounds delicious and definitely unorthodox! I add fresh minced garlic to my nachos and it is incredible.

Sometimes I eat side of home fries with my cereal in the morning, but only if I’m feeling dirty

Pervert!

Beets are really creeping up my favorite veggie list. I've heard the leaves are similar to spinach.
More like chard to me... pretty similar if you ask me. Would not eat them raw (maybe yes) but they are awesome to make an omelette.

Back