I made an INSANE deduction that no one is talking about!!!!!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Today was my Sambo Sunday and I was talking to instructor about sambo origin but the talk was cut short due to students coming early.

So I decided to research the soviets and this is my discovery!

Meet Grigory Zinoviev:

Grigorii_Zinovieff_1920_%28cropped%29%282%29.jpg

220px-Grigory_Zinoviev,_Chairman_of_Petrograd_Soviet_among_the_Political_Commissars_in_1918.jpg

Iconic Tekken sambo fighter:

hqdefaultTYKA8SJU.jpg

352595-sergei_dragunov_in_tekken_6.jpg

No one talks about the homage about how a big head honcho of Soviet is actually a homage to an iconic video game character from a legendary fighting game series Tekken!

Not as cool as Sagat from Street Fighter being named after a real Muay Thai figher.

Title made me think someone cut their dick off for attention.

Now that would be clickbait I could get behind.

I thought this was gonna be 1 great tax tip to help us all!

No one is talking it about it because..
well its boring.

dragunov is a very underrated tekken character.

Lol this dude doesn't have the tenacity the flexibility to learn sambo. Takes couple of boxcercise classes and does some bjj drills and goes around pretending to be the toughest motherfucker on the planet.

that doesn't change the stupidity of calling a video game "legendary"

that doesn't change the stupidity of calling a video game "legendary"

How ironic using Dana White as a heroic symbol while shitting on me for posting about a historic figure who has had more potent contribution to the world than some cage fighting dork.

How ironic using Dana White as a heroic symbol while shitting on me for posting about a historic figure who has had more potent contribution to the world than some cage fighting dork.

have you been tested to see if you're on the spectrum?

Not as cool as Sagat from Street Fighter being named after a real Muay Thai figher.

Fuckton of SF characters are part homages to real life fighters, i don't even care much about the story but is awesome see how far they gone with the sources

Example to stay Sherdog SF got Fedor, Bob Sapp and Helio Gracie :D

Today was my Sambo Sunday and I was talking to instructor about sambo origin but the talk was cut short due to students coming early.

So I decided to research the soviets and this is my discovery!

Meet Grigory Zinoviev:

Grigorii_Zinovieff_1920_%28cropped%29%282%29.jpg

View attachment 526617

Iconic Tekken sambo fighter:

View attachment 526623

View attachment 526631

No one talks about the homage about how a big head honcho of Soviet is actually a homage to an iconic video game character from a legendary fighting game series Tekken!
This is some interesting shit. Fuck the haters TS, Tekken is the shit!

Back