I made a phone holder in my garage

Check it out! I think it's pretty clever

57572788_281691959433969_8794271268879728640_n.jpg

The nut adjusts as in it sits on this metal thing and you can move it - the triangle wood piece is screwed in as well so you're all set to set up your phone and play music like so:

58374013_823755468001642_7909557763099852800_n.jpg

Thinking I might sell them at the flea market - sturdy - durable - conversation piece - reliable

$15-20 each?

T his is amazing

Holds phones and small books

I don't want to get messy glue all over my phone
When I asked about it falling off I was going to suggest buying a replacement back for your phone that you could glue to the piece of wood, but the fact you're using a piece of wood and a nut and bolt (?) in the first place made me think even a replacement cover is too big a cost :D

When I asked about it falling off I was going to suggest buying a replacement back for your phone that you could glue to the piece of wood, but the fact you're using a piece of wood and a nut and bolt (?) in the first place made me think even a replacement cover is too big a cost :D

I'm not going to lie I threw this together with random scraps I found in the garage - did not put a whole lot of thought into it :(

The nub is too tall which would block phone and also too far from slope which would not support phone

My idea is more unique and refined

So you think my nub is big?

{<tongue}

The nub is too tall which would block phone and also too far from slope which would not support phone

My idea is more unique and refined
In defence of that other design, at least it allows you to plug the cable in at the bottom

I'm not going to lie I threw this together with random scraps I found in the garage - did not put a whole lot of thought into it :(

I’d use it.
Doesn’t fit with the decor.. even betta.

the handle will block part of the screen, and I bet it obstructs your arm too

It's a patented prototype. We're still in development.

We don't need these chicken grease stained garage dwellers stealing our ideas.

My solicitor has been activated.

You need to bring this to Dragon’s Den.

You need to bring this to Dragon’s Den.

I miss that show - I don't even know who the panel is anymore

I miss when they had serious high hitters on that show - like major corporation runners or oil factory owners etc

Now it's just some guy who wrote a book and a chef

<LikeReally5>

the fuck

Looks pretty professional. I particularly like the scrap piece of triangle wood. It's not too pretentious.

Back