1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

I made a meme (+thoughts on Dominic's mindset)

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Deleted member 572945, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Thoughts on Dominic Reyes mindset- this guy genuinely seems like a champion in mind and heart.

I've been watching interviews of his before and after the fight and the confidence he had himself is rock solid.

Before: wouldn't enter into Jon Jones frame. Continually asserted himself and understood the importance of meeting Jon's psychological assaults with fortitude.

Also promised that he would immediately barrage Jones and he did exactly that.

After: still mentally strong, focused, and completely unwilling to enter Jon Jones' frame. He showed Jones post-fight respect but immediately put his foot down and insisted that he won the contest and that the judges made an error.

Looks strong and sharp and in good condition for the rematch, unlike Santos who broke physically and Gustafsson who broke mentally.

This dude is truly special and I'm favoring him again in the rematch.

Jon Jokes is probably going to opt for a title defense against Corey Anderson though- which I think increases Reyes odds even more of winning a rematch because they'll probably meet again when Jon is 34.

2. I WILL CUT YOU Calamity from the Heavens

Only a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: would come to Sherdog to post his own tweet.

Weak shit, junior. 4 followers? Take the hint kid no one cares about your opinion.

Man I'm so happy Jon won the close decision, so many butthurt crybabies lashing.out today lmfao

3. jeff7b9 Silver Belt

Jon has a pretty solid record in rematches, including stoppages over DC and Gus who gave him his toughest fights at the time*.

(*Maybe still as even though the recent fights were close on points they weren’t as damaging or grueling)

4. podsox Gold Belt

5. TheLastEmperorReurns Banned Banned

Wow great meme!

6. Platon Yellow Belt

Only one like hahaha pathetic

7. Nate banged my mom Banned Banned

5 followers*

8. I WILL CUT YOU Calamity from the Heavens

Oh fuck, it was 4.

5 now? Wow we should really listen to this kid.