I loved Anderson Silva vs Maia fight

I enjoyed the fight too.
Silva's speed, precision, and footwork were beautiful.
Maia showed heart and toughness.

Silva's behavior was deplorable.

Anderson is a counter fighter who only pushes forward when his opponent gets sloppy/lazy. Maia was terrified to engage and refused to close the distance. At the same time, Maia is not a guy you get reckless with, because if he takes you down, the end is usually near.

The fight was a complete and utter snoozefest, most of it was just staring, and failed takedown attempts, even Anderson wasn't that active with the striking. it was awful. I brought that PPV.. it was bad. The whole event was bad.

It was a great fight, a great display of skill by Anderson Silva who totally neutralized his opponent. Some people just don't know what they're watching.

I agree with one thing : it's Maia's fault if the fight was shit, he didnt do anything. And after everyone was blaming Anderson for dancing around. The challenger has to beat the champ, otherwise the champ can keep his belt the way he wants.

I agree with one thing : it's Maia's fault if the fight was shit, it didnt do anything. And after everyone was blaming Anderson for dancing around. The challenger has to beat the champ, otherwise the champ can keep his belt the way he wants.

Anderson could have won that fight without throwing a punch.

Silva was just clowning the playboy, this fight had racial undertones between the two IIRC, same thing with the Belfort fight... Some of the Brazilian fans correct me if I'm wrong?

I enjoyed the Royce Gracie impersonation. I also enjoyed how mad it made Dana.

Not my fav Andy fight. I rather prefer the fights when AS clowning and engage.

Silva was just clowning the playboy, this fight had racial undertones between the two IIRC, same thing with the Belfort fight... Some of the Brazilian fans correct me if I'm wrong?

Well there was nothing racial related in the Belfort fight. Anderson was pissed cause Vitor came in his camp to train and then had the effrontery to challenge him, a brazilian that he is, for the belt.

500 posts in a month? check
claims to enjoy the Silva vs. Maia fight? check

troll confirmed.

I guess it was more of a social undertone rather than a racial. Silva spoke as if they were overprivilegied brats because they didn't come from poverty like he did. Not really fair, but true.

I guess it was more of a social undertone rather than a racial. Silva spoke as if they were overprivilegied brats because they didn't come from poverty like he did. Not really fair, but true.
Thanks for clarifying, maybe I understood the translation incorrect.

I remember hearing the audience laughing through the TV speakers when Anderson was clowning.

TS I agree I have it right there with Reem Werdum.

the post fight interview with Dana was classic

Back