I love Sherdog lol

Hes still one of the most skilled p4p guys in the sport atm, but I expected him to destroy TJ at this stage in their respective careers.

He is a height and weight class bully, his knees would not work at 170 or 185 where he belongs
There is no height limit, there is weight limit and he made it just like TJ, who actually seems bigger but only a little shorter, how is Corey the bully here?

lol wut? everybody said sand won. close fight either way. tj hasn't looked spectacular as he hoped, he sure isn't the daddy of the division as he likes to say.
It was also TJs first fight back in years. He had a great performance considering the amount of ring rust and potential lack of PEDs.

It was also TJs first fight back in years. He had a great performance considering the amount of ring rust and potential lack of PEDs.
tj looked better than expected, assuming he is all clean now. but he can't be calling himself daddy, when he squeaked a split decision is what I am saying.

TJ never got dominated like that at BW since his loss to Dodson. I actually thought he beat Cruz and Assuncao, but firmly believe he lost here. What is more is the style of the fight: "Lomachenko-esque" matrix TJ was turned into a wall 'n' stalling Randy Couture wannabe. Either TJ got old and slow really fast or Sandhagen is just that good. He basically did to TJ what TJ used to do to everyone else and styled on him. I think if Sandhagen showboated more when he landed, he wins. It was like Max vs Ortega out there in the boxing exchanges.

p.s. I was rotting for TJ, so dont come at me with this "ur butt hurt cuz u hate TJ".

No, we steel like & support him !

he strong as stihl and he steel can be great. Just gotta sit steel and watch him cut through the grass like a Still weed whacker

<NoneOfMy>

I woodn't husqvarnad dat moore !
giphy.gif
Dats Tuff !
One of my favorites AVATAR out there !

The overall fight logic really sucks in deterring winners of close battles

why stop a fight right in the middle basically of a close fight and determine winners?

really should just let them continue until it becomes more 'obvious'

that way you get more of a decisive result while still preserving the safety of fighters
.... That way a fight can go on forever. There's a time limit for a reason. 25 min is a long time

tj looked better than expected, assuming he is all clean now. but he can't be calling himself daddy, when he squeaked a split decision is what I am saying.
I can agree with that. The only person who can call themself ‘Daddy’ is Ngannou. He’d squish all these manlets!

The first I've heard of Sandhagen sucking is this shitty thread.

Back