I love Sherdog lol

TJ got brain damage, but hey at least he gave a lot of standing hugs to Sandhagen.

50-40 TJ dominance.

lol wut? everybody said sand won. close fight either way. tj hasn't looked spectacular as he hoped, he sure isn't the daddy of the division as he likes to say.
"Everyone" didn't say Cory won. I don't think he did. Could he have won? Yeah. It he didn't

I think sandhagen beat himself more than he got beaten. But i still need to rewatch this. Damage is one thing, but he seemed to inflict it and then proceeded to several errors giving up his back and what not.

I think if he stayed composed and kept it flowing it would have been a quick night.

That being said, i have to eat some crow here. I really don't like dillisnake. But he fought through some adversity there, and still looked plenty athletic being 35 and off epo.

I mean if he hit that inverted triangle he’d have the sub of the year and ko of the year. The guys exciting as hell

That was sweet, it’s impressive to go for highlight reel stuff…But after your opponent has a compromised knee, and a gashed open eye. Why not go leg kick heavy and keep jabbing that eye?
A fighter has to be able to adapt to conditions, that fight was his to take, but he kept on spinning and getting taken down…

That was sweet, it’s impressive to go for highlight reel stuff…But after your opponent has a compromised knee, and a gashed open eye. Why not go leg kick heavy and keep jabbing that eye?
A fighter has to be able to adapt to conditions, that fight was his to take, but he kept on spinning and getting taken down…
He landed almost 200 strikes to the head. I think he was definitely trying to make it worse. If you leg kick TJ you risk takedowns but I guess the spinning stuff is no better, so I see what you’re saying

he strong as stihl and he steel can be great. Just gotta sit steel and watch him cut through the grass like a Still weed whacker

<NoneOfMy>
I woodn't husqvarnad dat moore !
giphy.gif

people are just butthurt because TJ won. people will eventually get over it and move on like they always do.
People are butthurt because of poor judging.

He is a height and weight class bully, his knees would not work at 170 or 185 where he belongs

Like the Borg... Sherdog = collective MMA consciousness

However polar opposites as Sherdog is illogical, irrational, and emotional

The overall fight logic really sucks in deterring winners of close battles

why stop a fight right in the middle basically of a close fight and determine winners?

really should just let them continue until it becomes more 'obvious'

that way you get more of a decisive result while still preserving the safety of fighters

Back