I love Rodriguez Carceres fight so far, so nice to watch

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hope both of these guys will have enough gas tank to entertain us for all 5 rounds!

Great fight

Rodriguez is not gonna have a gas tank for 5 rounds of that.

It's odd, but it seems Cáceres is the one being smart and saving his energy for the later rounds.

Edit: What's up with Cáceres not representing any country in his gear?

The iq of both fighters is horrible

Easy to say from my couch though

I mean its better than wall-n-stall... I guess??? Idk.. Weird little fight

throwing spinning shit and hitting air is not exciting.

I think Rodriguez is practically begging to be kneed in the face every time he charges in, I can't understand why Caceres hasn't tried it.

Pantera isn't ready for top level feathwerweights yet.

Rodriguez bought into his own hype.
He's throwing spinning shit without any method or true reason.

He would be eaten alive by any top FW.

To be honest it wasn't very impressive for either fighter just a bunch of nonsense. Yair seems to have no power.

DHC koes both of them, in the same night

What i learned from this fight....

Both these guys get wrecked by most of the top 10 guys at FW.

You love it so much that you decided to stop watching it to make s thread lol.

This was fun for one round but then 5 rounds of neither guy changing their strategy is one of the most frustrating things to watch in all of mma.

Gosh damn, what a fight. Fuck whoever is already hating it, this was fucking awesome.

Leeroy has really improved. He was sort of entering can territory. Now he's a legit contender.

Hope both of these guys will have enough gas tank to entertain us for all 5 rounds!

Great fight
Damn was it good but I think Yair's speed was a little too much for Leeroy.

Both of those guys left enough openings with those ridiculous haymakers that any legit featherweight would've starched the shit out of them.

Rodeo clowns, the both of them. Entertaining, but Yair is going to run into a freight train of hurt with all of his attempts to highlight reel his way into the top 10.

I thought it was good. Both guys have a ways to go, but it was a fun little scrap.

Back