I LOVE Northchutt, athleticism, speed, technique, strength, but lets be honest. WEAK CHIN, NO HEART.

He's a kid that has faced very little adversity in life...a bit sheltered and protected. But getting thrown into the fire, as he has now, tends to forge the strongest iron. He'll be back....better than ever. Sage Bless.

Nah he is under Daddy's overprotective control that won't let him grow much from here.

weak chin, no heart... not much hope for poor Sage then

Didnt he get hit on the temple i dont think it was a chin shot

No TDD. No ground game. It makes me sad. He looks like Kimbo Slice on the ground

He's a kid that has faced very little adversity in life...a bit sheltered and protected. But getting thrown into the fire, as he has now, tends to forge the strongest iron. He'll be back....better than ever. Sage Bless.
Fuck outta here with that embarrassing cringe. Sage doesn't belong in the UFC.

B-B-B-But he's an A level athlete?!?!

Iron chin and heart are not in the A level athlete package I think, so he is, but thats not enough in this game

in fact, most of the fighters only have chin and heart, and lack everything else, lol

Don't worry guys, Sage will be the next Robin, and get awesome training from the Dark Knight himself.

Mickey " the dream killer" Gall

Chin is questionable.

Heart isnt questionable. That RNC was locked. Just because you tap doesnt mean you have no heart.

Back