I love MMA, especially UFC as a promotion

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'm always looking forward to PPVs or atleast a couple fights every PPV/event. Some of the cards have been watered down lately but there is always something to look forward to.

I don't know, I just love fights. I appreciate every aspect of a fight, obviously the just bleed fights are why I got into MMA in the first place but I always appreciate a good grappling match these days.

Either way, there are some cards that I look forward to all week and this shit literally puts a jump in my step in everyday life leading up to big fights.

I really appreciate when all the casuals come together for those big fights. Sadly McGregor is the only guy pulling them in these days but fuck it, I am just glad they come out to enjoy the show.

With that I would like to leave you the KO of the year so far in gif form;
CookedYoungGoshawk-size_restricted.gif

<{JustBleed}>

Sadly McGregor is the only guy pulling them in these days but fuck it, I am just glad they come out to enjoy the show.

Also Brock and GSP. And some of them might come if Jones is back

Also Brock and GSP. And some of them might come if Jones is back
Agreed man, Lesnar and GSP defenitly bring them in. 217 was absolutely nuts here in Canada, everyone was buzzing for days.

Ronda also brought them in, shit was crazy. More women than ever watching MMA.

There’s nothing like MMA for me, it’s the greatest. Nothing beats the anticipation and electricity for fight night to arrive.

Love it, love watching it, love training it, love everything about it.

I love you TS.

I personally don’t follow any other sports , so I share your enthusiasm still, even after watching almost every event since 2006.

There’s been some real stinker PPVs (Woodley’s last few come to mind) but then there’s been some amazing cards for free like Porier/Gatchje that balance it all out.

That’s just the nature of a sport that’s one on one.
It happens in drag racing all the time. A highly anticipated matchup between 2 cars that are each the best in their class, and one either breaks, or doesn’t hook... such is life.

TS also really loves Yoel and hates Whittaker.

<21>

TS also really loves Yoel and hates Whittaker.

<21>
I like Whittaker but really thought Yoel was going to beat him in the rematch, but I agree, whittaker won the fight.

Now fuck off bro

Everyone shits on the UFC as a promotion but at the end of the day we see the best locked in a cage against the best. All bullshit aside it really is best entertainment we can experience.

I'm always looking forward to PPVs or atleast a couple fights every PPV/event. Some of the cards have been watered down lately but there is always something to look forward to.

I don't know, I just love fights. I appreciate every aspect of a fight, obviously the just bleed fights are why I got into MMA in the first place but I always appreciate a good grappling match these days.

Either way, there are some cards that I look forward to all week and this shit literally puts a jump in my step in everyday life leading up to big fights.

I really appreciate when all the casuals come together for those big fights. Sadly McGregor is the only guy pulling them in these days but fuck it, I am just glad they come out to enjoy the show.

<{JustBleed}>
That gif is brutal.

<{JustBleed}>

Good post. Seriously. Don't feel the same way in some regards, nor have the optimism, but respect your POV.

Before entering the thread, really thought it would be like the weird shilly guy who posted not long ago an incredibly long post about how we all have to buy all the UFCs PPVs and reebok shirts, etc.. because the company is hurting and we should support it unconditionally and root for not only the company guys who back Dana, but support only the fighters that UFC is backing and seems to want to win.

giphy.gif

We disagree with each other and shit on the UFC, this is what we do here at Sherdog. GTFO with this gay positivity shit TS.

I like football and boxing just as much.

Mma actually sucks most of the time. Its tedious

I like it when fighters I haven't heard of, or can't quite remember, pull off wild shit in a fight and I still can't remember who they are.
It just reminds me that you never know when a UFC card will deliver.

MYBJjWK.gif

Back