I love Amanda, but...

I'm confused; who is Holly Holm in this metaphor?

Better than Cyborg's. She actually fights good fighters, even if she loses.
Getting TKO'd in 48 seconds does not look good. No-one has ever looked worse against Nunes than Ronda. Cyborg would have done it just as quickly. She's fought two good strikers now and both of them made her look like an amateur. Well this time she didn't even look like an amateur.

No-one has ever looked worse against Nunes than Ronda.
She probably would've lost either way, but maybe taking over a year off accounts for part of that.

Also many champs fall off horribly after losing their belt lol.

Came into UFC at an older age
Gets a title shot in a higher division after losing
Can be boring but also has some (one) of the most exciting wins

...it fits! lol

I was actually surprised to see what Amanda posted on her Twitter and Instagram. Ronda didn't say a bad word about her. They touched gloves before the fight and shook hands after the fight.
I understand that Amanda wanted to silence everybody who was counting her out, definitely but Ronda didn't promote this fight - the UFC did.

But yea, gotta take advantage of the situation I guess. She made herself a bunch of new fans. That said, she's a beast and the rightful champion. She's exciting to watch.

She probably would've lost either way, but maybe taking over a year off accounts for part of that.

Also many champs fall off horribly after losing their belt lol.
She should have fought at least one tuneup fight, but I think even then she'd have had a tough time.

She should have fought at least one tuneup fight, but I think even then she'd have had a tough time.
UFC's greed to cash in on their star didn't work out.

No Champ Champ.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back